Jacob Bedeau

Jareth

wait until suliman gets moved over to other football...

trust the judgement of those who watch him every day, we have spent the last 2 months dying on our asses at the back and he didnt even make the bench did he?

i think he'll go more the way of kevin toner than he will gary cahill

We paid a lot of money for him and I thought he was one for the future. If we are now giving him away, I would hope there is some way that we were able to include a sell on clause in the deal otherwise we have only saved his wages for a couple of months.

• Like 1

don't understand this one, if you read any U23 write ups he is always called out as our best defender, you would have thought he could have been given a loan first to see how he did before releasing him for nothing. Unless something went on in the background we are not privy to.

20 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I think to sign a kid for nearly a million quid and for him to not play a single minute of football here or anywhere else before being released EARLY from his contract is staggering to be honest.

Not even good enough to let go on loan and see how he does. Just a flat "you ain't good enough mate" is what gets me.

Very much this. I know, 'money in football' and all that, but this was nearly a million pound spent on a seventeen-year-old, and he's never played a minute for us. 

I'm not arguing with the decision to let him go - I have no opinion either way on whether that's the right decision or not - but the decision to spend so much on him in the first place needs to be interrogated hard. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
8 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Still not featured in a first team game according to wiki even at that level.
Can we sue someone over this deal and Tshibola?
Bizarre. Utterly mental.

He started tonight and has played regularly last few weeks.

Sad thing is Bury also wasted the 750k.

• 1 year later...

I think he must have had a good season for Scunthorpe in League Two as recently have seen a few stories linking him with a move to Portsmouth, Rotherham, and a few others likely to be challenging for promotion to the championship next season from League One, and now this move to Burnley, he's still only 21 so will probably go into their U23s initially.

• 7 months later...
Â