Jacob Bedeau

Jareth

59 minutes ago, skarroki said:

I know a lot of players start from humble beginnings, but this lad was released by Leyton Orient in the summer. If he's good enough to sign for England's top clubs, why wasn't he brought in, even on trial, over the summer? Why did he end up being a bench warmer for a struggling, leaky Bury team if he's going to be a top talent? 

I'm glad we're looking to the future and I hope he turns out to be a top talent but the circumstances do confuse me

That's the spirit! :)

Maybe he's had a growth spurt. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skarroki said:

I know a lot of players start from humble beginnings, but this lad was released by Leyton Orient in the summer. If he's good enough to sign for England's top clubs, why wasn't he brought in, even on trial, over the summer? Why did he end up being a bench warmer for a struggling, leaky Bury team if he's going to be a top talent? 

I'm glad we're looking to the future and I hope he turns out to be a top talent but the circumstances do confuse me

Prior to Xia's takeover our scouting system was a mess. Plus the lad only made his professional debut this season. Easily missed under those circumstances?

8 hours ago, Supervillan78 said:

Prior to Xia's takeover our scouting system was a mess. Plus the lad only made his professional debut this season. Easily missed under those circumstances?

Fair enough I guess he could have slipped under the radar. I'm glad we're looking for, and beating the big clubs for top young talent. Good that we're being spoken of highly by other clubs as well, no underhand dodgy pay the parents tactics or anything it seems 

14 hours ago, skarroki said:

I would hazard a guess that Orient are where they are partially because the ability of their staff to recognise talent is also of a League 2 standard.

Players aren't the only ones who get poached to bigger clubs when they are good at their jobs.

5 minutes ago, KSV said:

Jacob is still following the DR. Maybe DR didnt want the media picking up on it as the deal is still premature. 

Bury  boss told the media it's virtually a done deal on Saturday so hardly a secret - thInk they will keep hIm on loan until may .

Â