Conor Hourihane

dont_do_it_doug.

Just now, PieFacE said:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Official: <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/avfc?src=hash">#avfc</a> sign James Bree! <a href="https://t.co/x9PR5wz0sH">pic.twitter.com/x9PR5wz0sH</a></p>&mdash; villareport (@villareport) <a href="https://twitter.com/villareport/status/823826986300833792">January 24, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:ph34r:

14 hours ago, Redtyke said:

James Bree

I was hoping nobody would ask!

You need to keep clear of this one, he has the vision of Long John Silver (the same left foot ability as well)

He couldn't trap a bag of sand, as for speed he does 0 to 20 in half an hour.

He can't tackle, can't head a ball, is far too young to play above U14 level, he also has acne and a bad attitude

Don't waste your money, we'll see he's well looked after despite all his issues.  :(

Hi mate. I don't want to sound patronising with this. I feel quite bad for taking your players, we have been there and it feels like absolute shit. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that you keep the momentum going and get to the play offs, just don't beat us.. please :)

Good luck for the rest of the season.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

First game with hopefully lansbury Hourihane and bree live on sky and maybe just maybe if morocco do us a massive favour the kodj!

We don't want it live on Sky at all.  We actually need to win it. 

1 hour ago, HolteExile said:

We don't want it live on Sky at all.  We actually need to win it. 

I agree but if it's gonna be live their debuts is hopefully going to give us a good insight to what kind of players we have on our hands

No more shit side to side back at goal shite like gardwood (I hope)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, obanken said:

Probably because he is a Villa-fan and used to being disappointed

Won't sign. I really want him so I'm nervous is all. He's been at 98% for a while!

1 hour ago, KSV said:

Won't sign. I really want him so I'm nervous is all. He's been at 98% for a while!

Watching Xia update on the Hourihane signing be like when you're installing something and you're not sure if it's hung or not. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, S-Platt said:

But how come the Barnsley illness only effects Hourihane?  Bree seems done and dusted.  Gotta be more than just an illness.  

Got my prayer mat out on this one!

The signing I'm currently most concerned about. I'd also be praying if I thought it would do any good.

Sad prick Olbiyun fans texting in to the radio tonight thinking it's funny we are "excited" at signing two Barnsley players.

Even if we dropped another 3 leagues we'd still be more relevant than that bunch of stripey yam yam inbred non-entities

• Like 3

Â