Conor Hourihane

dont_do_it_doug.

Just now, Godders said:

Was like number 7 on sky's top ten whispers - not even deserving of its own link, plus I can't remember when I saw that this morn...

Just some "whispers" thing so one can hope it's just bullshit. Worry is that it's not like it's some rumour they've picked up off the net because there's no link anywhere, so it's possible they know something we don't

ssw.jpg

5 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Just some "whispers" thing so one can hope it's just bullshit. Worry is that it's not like it's some rumour they've picked up off the net because there's no link anywhere, so it's possible they know something we don't

ssw.jpg

Or more likely getting a few more quid through the door as this "news" agency also runs a betting company.

• Like 1

Just now, StanBalaban said:

Or more likely getting a few more quid through the door as this "news" agency also runs a betting company.

Yep. I've seen them come up with other 'news' and then directly link to the betting. Scum.

I have said it before and I hope not to need to say this again after today. Get this one over the line before someone else comes in for him (perhaps Palace already have)! I'm still worried but a bit reassured by those who have recently suggested he will sign today.  

39 minutes ago, John said:

I have said it before and I hope not to need to say this again after today. Get this one over the line before someone else comes in for him (perhaps Palace already have)! I'm still worried but a bit reassured by those who have recently suggested he will sign today.  

Relax , have a cigar and join the party ;)

• Like 1

Â