Conor Hourihane

dont_do_it_doug.

4 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

We will swap you for Micah Richards. 

He's brilliant, never stops running, heart of a lion and the right foot of Beckham. If anyone captures the essence of Aston Villa over the last 5 years, it's him. 

Fair deal?

I can see your nose growing from here:D

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

My Barnsley mate doesn't rate bree like he does hourihane. Really doesn't understand the hype around bree and tbh the first few clips of his YouTube video is just him giving the ball away. 

Don't get why ppl put them videos together let alone include clips that amount to know end product.

some fans do have a little downer on defenders.....a kinda necessary evil to some.......perhaps he's one:)

1 hour ago, Redtyke said:

We know Barnsley is a small club with a small fan base surrounded by much bigger teams, we live with that, we cannot match your spending power nor wage payments.

Every football club is the biggest club in the world in the heart of its supporters. 

Thanks for post dude and welcome to VT. 

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I think he means "oh wow, this is surprising".

Northerners. Tsk. 

Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs! (I've worked and lived in Barnsley and Sheffield)

Thank you for taking the time to provide your view on Hourihane @Redtyke, much appreciated.

How do you see the midfield partnership between him and Lansbury working out? 

Lansbury has an air of nastiness about him and from what you've said Hourihane has a fair bit of grit to his game too. Reckon their styles will compliment each other?

Central midfield has been been a fairly contentious issue for a while at the Villa. It'll be interesting to see how it works out having two "top dogs" lining up there.

2 hours ago, Redtyke said:

Its not Hollywood, it has some very unsavoury parts, much like any town and city in the country

Had to chirp in here, Hollywood is a proper shithole, if you want to walk to where the "world famous Hollywood stars" finish you better have a knife or better yet a shotgun handy

• Like 1

On 1/13/2017 at 22:13, villa89 said:

He was right. Eamonn 'Chick' Deacy (a neighbour of my family) started that trend. #legend.

Or

• Paul McGrath
  • Con Martin
  • Peter McParland
  • Steve Staunton

And many more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, av1 said:

Every football club is the biggest club in the world in the heart of its supporters. 

Thanks for post dude and welcome to VT. 

Woah, hey now, you mean Aston Villa FC isn't by far the greatest team the world has ever seen??

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Deisler123 said:

Apparently there are 'ITKs' making rumours on twitter now, and a lot of panicking fans wanting the club to confirm the deal.

Why people always believe rumour not evidence they have seen:unsure:

Welcome to Football Twitter, possibly the most bonkers place on earth! 

Sometimes I disappear from VT for a while and bed down there. It's fun for a bit, then I get to start feeling all dirty. So I come back home to Villa Talk and wonder what all the fuss was about. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Welcome to Football Twitter, possibly the most bonkers place on earth! 

Sometimes I disappear from VT for a while and bed down there. It's fun for a bit, then I get to start feeling all dirty. So I come back home to Villa Talk and wonder what all the fuss was about. 

tempest-john-barrymore-louis-wolheim-cam

• Like 1

Â