Match Thread: Norwich v Villa

limpid

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Gabby has done nothing, GOOD, OR BAD. 

However it is hilarious that there are a hatful of more dire performers and some people are just determined to keep bringing him up.

I'm not defending him just stating facts it's hilarious.

Exactly JV.

You're right ofcourse, haven't seen Westwood touch the ball either.

2 minutes ago, Upper north stander said:

I get that people don't like gabby and don't want him in the team......

but what service has he been given!? Nothing.

The issue is who is meant to be providing service and who is supposed to be on the end of it, our forwards are headless chickens as they don't know what they are meant to be doing. Gabby has run his socks off.

• Like 1

Keeper likely to make a mistake

Jedinak not in the game

Grealish not in the game

Westwood not in the game

Gabby not in the game

Ayew not in the game

Kodjia in the game but the touch of a mule

Hutton trying but useless

Amavi trying but also useless

Elphick ok

Chester ok

basically too many off there game. Whilst its nice not to lose a draw is of no use what so ever, we need to put a run of wins together like Derby have.

EDIT: Norwich are as bad as we are. It just needs some one to get hold of the game. The right changes at half time and we can win this.

Edited by imavillan

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

So after reading this thread, I assume it's going well then? :crylaugh:

not bad actually.

clean sheet, drawing away from home with one of the promotion favourites.

45 mins to go to try and nick a goal.

• Like 1

Having seen 90% of our games home and away this season, I don't think it'd be unfair to say we're currently outperforming our squad. The midfield is a known issue, the strikers are all too selfish and have about 10% of the skill they think they have, the defence is one Elphick or Hutton away from a catastrophe and Gollini doesn't command his area at all. This squad is really only a bottom half team, and I think over time that's where we'll settle.

I'll continue my little game of counting Villa's consecutive passes (with feet). A nursery child could do it; not gone past four yet...

3 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

The issue is who is meant to be providing service and who is supposed to be on the end of it, our forwards are headless chickens as they don't know what they are meant to be doing. Gabby has run his socks off.

I'm not convinced we are overly interested in providing for the forwards, at least not for the first hour. There has been something of a pattern over the last few weeks.