Match Thread: Norwich v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Dafuq is wrong with Kodjia! 

He is forced to play in a position he is not comfortable with because that useless clearing agbonlahor has been picked is my guess 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, andym said:

For all the slating Ayew gets for being selfish and trying to beat everyone and then lose it, Kodjia has been as bad if not worse tonight

Not a great and dynamic forward pairing is it.

Both want to play central and are forced out on the flanks.

Both want to do it all themselves and rarely looks up to find a teammate. When they do, for some reason we have Gabby or Gestede nowhere to be seen at the central position.

Edited by sne

Just now, Richard said:

He is forced to play in a position he is not comfortable with because that useless clearing agbonlahor has been picked is my guess 

Bruce said he thinks kodjia is more of a threat on the shoulder

cant see it myself he has been pretty hopeless so far

• Like 1

Just now, Richard said:

I really don't see what tjat has to do with basic control and decision making. Has broken down a few attackd and lost the ball, last was im the middle of the pitch.

1 minute ago, sne said:

Not a great and dynamic forward pairing is it.

Both wan't to play central and are forced out on the flanks.

Both wan't to do it all themselves and rarely looks up to find a teammate. When they do, for some reason we have Gabby or Gestede nowhere to be seen at the central position.

Automated wan't?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Wouldnb't be surprised if Sky started showing amateur golf highlights or something instead of broadcasting another 45 minutes of this shite.

Possibly a long still shot of a bunker would be more gripping than this.

We are carrying too many players that contribute next to nothing to the team. There are three or four players in the side that simply aren't good enough, we all know who they are and I'm sure Bruce does. 

Doesn't say much for those who can't get in the side does it.

Looking forward to January!!!

• Like 3