Match Thread: Norwich v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Gabby has done nothing, GOOD, OR BAD. 

However it is hilarious that there are a hatful of more dire performers and some people are just determined to keep bringing him up.

I'm not defending him just stating facts it's hilarious.

If you find that hilarious, you'd really enjoy a stand up comedy show.

People bring him up because of past events and there are arguably better choices on the bench. By better choices I mean a bucket, a sponge or a bottle of water.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Upper north stander said:

I get that people don't like gabby and don't want him in the team......

but what service has he been given!? Nothing.

Doesn't matter, it's like candy man just say his name enough times and you will have the scapegoat. lol

• Like 1

Just now, peterms said:

It's games like this that make me reconsider the merits of performance-related pay.

I wonder just how much was paid in wages over the last week, in return for which we get this.

I figure the Dr would be owed quite a bit right now.

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Gabby has done nothing, GOOD, OR BAD. 

However it is hilarious that there are a hatful of more dire performers and some people are just determined to keep bringing him up.

I'm not defending him just stating facts it's hilarious.

I dont think it is hilarious, more sad really. There is alot more going on with 21 other players out there than to just mindlessly focus on what Gabby does or doesnt do.

• Like 1

Westwood might turn up in midfield at some point this season, has to be replaced in Jan.

Kodija and Ayew having possibly their worst games of the season for us.

We really are a poor team, just enough quality and Bruce throwing a rocket up their arse is keeping us going, a lesser manager would really be struggling with this lot.