Match Thread: Norwich v Villa

limpid

Jedinak has been good, and Amavi defensively. Dont know what Gabby is doing on the pitch, its a bit of a joke really. We need to start passing the ball more quickly, we seem to use too much time on the ball. Hopefully Adoma will change the game for us.

• Like 1

That was shocking. Bollocks is Kodjia better out wide, he looks useless and why Bruce insists on using the complete waste of space Agbonlahor I will never know. What is Westwood doing? 

So fed up with pure shite away performances. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NottingVilla said:

Don't want to join the lynch mob but I don't think Gabby touched the ball, just ran after it. We love hoofing out of defence too. We are a very limited and poor side. This league is full of shit.

Gabby has made a couple of runs but Codger and Ayew don't pass. 

• Like 1

Either Norwich have drenched the pitch to nullify the threat of speed or our players are not getting out of 2nd gear.

Ayew 3 times could have played a simple balinside but fancied around too long. Kodja looks lost out wide and gabby still looking slow.

Need adomah on for gabby and play ayew left for a bit. If that looks rubbish after 65 mins bring on mccormack and switch grealish left

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Bruce said he thinks kodjia is more of a threat on the shoulder

cant see it myself he has been pretty hopeless so far

Just because Bruce thinks it does not make it gospel . He can be wrong and in this case he is 

1 minute ago, obanken said:

Jedinak has been good, and Amavi defensively. Dont know what Gabby is doing on the pitch, its a bit of a joke really. We need to start passing the ball more quickly, we seem to use too much time on the ball. Haopefully Adoma will change the game for us.

For some reason, this seems to have ALWAYS been a problem over the years.

• Like 1

Gabby has done nothing, GOOD, OR BAD. 

However it is hilarious that there are a hatful of more dire performers and some people are just determined to keep bringing him up.

I'm not defending him just stating facts it's hilarious.

• Like 2

It looks like a 4-1-4-1 formation to me. I can't really see what Agbonlahor contributes with. Kodjia is ruuing as much as gabby so why not have Kodjia up front, Grealish out to the left at McScoremack behind Kodjia?

Westwood doesn't contribute much in his position either, but can't really see who we would bring on, Gardner is perhaps a slight upgrade, at least a threat on corners and with his shots.

Elphick looks worringly slow...

On the whole, many sloppy passes in the beginning, doesn't look focused or really up to it. I hope that Bruce gives them a bashing at half time... said that, if Kodjia would have passed the ball to Grealish on the two occations we would probably be one up...