Gareth Southgate

Richard

4 hours ago, Genie said:

He’s the most stubborn man in the world. Just won’t do what everyone wants.

In fairness, if everyone in the country wanted me to go and **** myself with my own massive cocknose, I probably wouldn't do it either.

10 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

To quote a post on twitter...

18 English players featured in the Newcastle vs Luton Game, 12 in Everton vs Tottenham, 10 in Brighton vs Crystal Palace, 5 in Burnley vs Fulham and 12 in Sheffield United vs Aston Villa yet Gareth Southgate travelled to watch Jordan Henderson play for Ajax. Pathetic.

This needs to be shared far and wide, absolutely incredible.  He needs to be presented with those figures and asked for comment.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, claretman said:

This needs to be shared far and wide, absolutely incredible.  He needs to be presented with those figures and asked for comment.

Presumably he could have caught at least two of those games, Everton's and ours being the two that would be easiest with timing and both being in the north of the country.

Surely there are other days when Ajax play and he could see him without missing the opportunity to watch 24 other English players, a number of whom are due a call up. 

Surely, he's aware of the environmental impact of flying to watch ONE player that shouldn't even be in the squad anyway.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, there are very few people I hate in this world, and he's one of them. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

18 English players featured in the Newcastle vs Luton Game, 12 in Everton vs Tottenham, 10 in Brighton vs Crystal Palace, 5 in Burnley vs Fulham and 12 in Sheffield United vs Aston Villa yet Gareth Southgate travelled to watch Jordan Henderson play for Ajax. Pathetic.

I cannot understand why he's wasting his time watching a has been when there is so much talent, current and future, on show at home. The sooner he's gone the better. His negative style is just an absolute bore. He's a decent manager off the pitch so dont mind giving him some credit for a geneally happy England camp but anything to do with playing actual football is painful.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Jordan Henderson is 33, hasn't played in a good league for five months and had his debut for Ajax delayed while they tried to get him up to fitness.

Next week, Gareth will be attending Socceraid to check on the fitness of Jack Wilshere.

Yep, I get that at some point he will check on in Henderson to see if he's still got it (which is a joke in itself because the answer is so obviously no) but this isn't the weekend for that even if the game was vs psv so a tougher one for him, let him settle, get up to speed, reach a level you would consider normal and then see exactly where he is

Once again it's a weekend when Southgate will have learned absolutely nothing, which he will then do again with his March squad 

As if he’s going to learn anything new from Henderson anyway. 

If he’s actually in his plans then all he needs to know is if he’s fit. It’s not like he’s suddenly going to improve or become a different player 

• Like 4

image.png.a960ba830b1f8d0abd565df64e3ac7b0.png

my lord, Southgate is such a tw*t.

I bet he was spunking all the way to Holland knowing he didnt have to field any more questions about Henderson playing in the sunday league, and he can pick him again without having to pretend/make excuses for "Hendo".

honestly, i dont think i have ever hated an England manager as much as Sh*tgate.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Hope he goes to a brothel and gets nobrot.

He'll be tucked up in bed with a cup of cocoa by 7.30 in the evening. He's as bland as you get. Bet the c### loves Coldplay and avoids foreign food like it's kryptonite. Can't have anything that isn't beige. The prick.

Ungrateful prick at that. If it wasnt for Brian Little he'd be a journeyman midfielder, yet he give sod all recognition to this club at all.

rocket polisher. Utter rocket polisher.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

18 English players featured in the Newcastle vs Luton Game, 12 in Everton vs Tottenham, 10 in Brighton vs Crystal Palace, 5 in Burnley vs Fulham and 12 in Sheffield United vs Aston Villa yet Gareth Southgate travelled to watch 33 year old Jordan Henderson play for Ajax. Pathetic.

What an absolute joke. 

21 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Yep, I get that at some point he will check on in Henderson to see if he's still got it (which is a joke in itself because the answer is so obviously no) but this isn't the weekend for that even if the game was vs psv so a tougher one for him, let him settle, get up to speed, reach a level you would consider normal and then see exactly where he is

Once again it's a weekend when Southgate will have learned absolutely nothing, which he will then do again with his March squad 

You can bet that Slab head, Hendo and  Phillips will be in the squad, along with Toney, he wont pick Watkins. Will point the game he gave him a start and failed to take his chance, because he is a 🛎️🔚

22 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

18 English players featured in the Newcastle vs Luton Game, 12 in Everton vs Tottenham, 10 in Brighton vs Crystal Palace, 5 in Burnley vs Fulham and 12 in Sheffield United vs Aston Villa yet Gareth Southgate travelled to watch 33 year old Jordan Henderson play for Ajax. Pathetic.

England will never progress with Southgate in charge. You will see more young names switch countries too because they aren’t getting chances to get caps as he picks the same core squads constantly. He’s an embarrassment of a manager. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, calcifer said:

You can bet that Slab head, Hendo and  Phillips will be in the squad, along with Toney, he wont pick Watkins. Will point the game he gave him a start and failed to take his chance, because he is a 🛎️🔚

I don't think even Southgate will be able to keep Watkins out of the squad this time around

He won't play him, but he'll be in the squad

Konsa on the other hand has no chance

• Like 1

22 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Jordan Henderson is 33, hasn't played in a good league for five months and had his debut for Ajax delayed while they tried to get him up to fitness.

Next week, Gareth will be attending Socceraid to check on the fitness of Jack Wilshere.

Gareth Southgate spotted at Sunday league match checking on a potential partner for rice in midfield 

IMG_0703.webp

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't think even Southgate will be able to keep Watkins out of the squad this time around

He won't play him, but he'll be in the squad

Konsa on the other hand has no chance

Sadly nothing would surprise me with him, it took him ages to make Jack a regular, all the excuses he made , I honestly would not be shocked to see Watkins left out the squad and replaced by Toney. Watkins is not only scoring goals he is creating them, works hard. What more could you ask for?

If he did leave Watkins out and  the Media challenged him he would prob change the subject... 

Agree, Konsa deserves a call up but he isn't getting one, its a shame as he really does deserve a call up, he has been outstanding this season! 

12 minutes ago, calcifer said:

Sadly nothing would surprise me with him, it took him ages to make Jack a regular, all the excuses he made

As soon as there is a fan/media clamour for someone to be in or out of the squad he immediately pushes back on it out of stubbornness. Absolute dick.

• Like 1

Â