Top Gear

Jez

Makes no difference to me whatsoever, so i don't care, just glad we don't have to talk about this any more yayyyy! :)

I'm going to find a way bring up Clarkson in every thread ;)

It may not be as bad as everyone predicts. Look at Sky when they got rid of Keys & Gray.... the show got so much better without them, and there wasn't many people who predicted it would. 

Edited by PieFacE

30 seconds!

That isn't a simple swift punch. That's a prolonged physical attack. The arsehole is lucky the producer didn't report him to the coppers ...

I'm astonished at the amount of support Clarkson had received over this from reading the findings on the last page.

Yes fights and spats at work happen but clearly this was more than that. Good riddance.

While I'm hardly 'losing my ****' over it as ultimately, the show lost me about 5 years ago but hopefully this ushers in a new better car show on the bbc. Hopefully it actually focuses on cars and less bumbling about from middle aged mildly racist bores.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

Louise Mensch leaving herself a little bit open to getting a smack off the first mid sized attention seeker she offends.

Which by her usual standards, should be sometime just before mid afternoon tea break.

• Like 2

The people supporting him remind me a bit of the Liverpool fans supporting Suarez with his antics. Blind support with no thought of what's really going on.

I have no interest in cars but did enjoy the show when it was on, but it's clear that the guy is a massive rocket polisher so good riddance.

Coogan would be an amazing replacement.

He is a Labour supporter too and that is why he drove a red Ferrari, to show his class solidarity with his comrades.  :)

When way way back I had my brief and innocent flirtation with Militant, my fave little slogan was 'Ferrari's For Everyone'.

So, you know, it's ok.