Top Gear

Jez

Why do people keep saying things like this? It's only a TV show, I don't understand why people keep "protest ignoring" the programme before it even hits the air

It's only an opinion of the presenters. I don't like them and I've put it in the right thread :)

(and we all know we'll all watch it anyway).

I really won't. It's not a protest. I don't watch Chris Evans because he's an insufferably annoying word removed.

Why do people keep saying things like this? It's only a TV show, I don't understand why people keep "protest ignoring" the programme before it even hits the air

It's only an opinion of the presenters. I don't like them and I've put it in the right thread :)

(and we all know we'll all watch it anyway).

I really won't. It's not a protest. I don't watch Chris Evans because he's an insufferably annoying word removed.
Then you'll be cutting your nose off. People will watch it and will talk about it and you'll be like "I have not watched it as I disapprove of the casting" :lol:

You'll watch it. :D

A new show might actually be better. No more "stars" promoting their latest crap film and no BBC restrictions on what they can do or say.

Great. I look forward to some proper racism then and not merely implied. 

I always understood that the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car section was only there because it was a cheap way to fill 10mins every week.

The talk of how much they'll have to spend per episode makes me think they probably won't really need to penny pinch 10mins anymore.