January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

39 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I actually don't know how I feel about it.  On the one hand, it's nice that we have ambition and we're fixing our problems... but on the other, it kind of feels like we have no real plan and will just spend because we can.  I don't like that side of football and I don't like that we are "it" for this league.

(Also, FWIW, I think I'd rather have Newcastle's team.  Just about.)

We're worth it.

• Like 1

Just now, dAVe80 said:

SSN saying Sheffield Wednesday have agreed a fee of £10m for Rhodes, and he's having a medical there. 

It will boost their play off chances but will he get the chances he needs to put them away - hopefully not.

8 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I know this has nothing to do with transfers, and will get lost in all the excitement of the day, but I was excited this morning because I just realised that my left hand is a bit bigger than my right.

Have a nice day.

Everytime I look a your avatar , for some strange reason Puff Daddy appears in my minds eye :rolleyes: .

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

No striker?

Plenty of time. Last I heard Hogan was seen leaving a Birmingham hospital where he no doubt had his medical. So unless Birmingham City have found £9 million+ behind the sofa he's on his way here. 

Ravel Morrison has tweeted a picture of him and his mom on a train (looks like virgin first class carriage).... if he's come in from Lazio to talk to QPR as reported, he wouldn't be on that train would he? Is he the last surprise? 

suppose it could be from Manchester to London as his mom is with him......I'll shut up and get me coat!

Ravel Morrison has tweeted a picture of him and his mom on a train (looks like virgin first class carriage).... if he's come in from Lazio to talk to QPR as reported, he wouldn't be on that train would he? Is he the last surprise? 

suppose it could be from Manchester to London as his mom is with him......I'll shut up and get me coat!

2 minutes ago, ViewFromT2 said:

No need to shut up, just keep repeating yourself instead 

1 minute ago, S-Platt said:

Surely out of respect to Brentford we will not announce the signing of Hogan till after the game?

I'd assume so.

Though I guess it depends how loved Hogan is.

I am sure it's up to Brentford whether they think it's in good taste or whether it would go down well with their fans. 

That said Hogan is in Birmingham right now. I doubt an announcement at their football ground would work without him stepping out to say his goodbyes.