January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

2 hours ago, KJT123 said:

Looks like Hogan of Brentford is a no-go. West Ham have apparently had a bid of £10m rejected. 

No chance anyone is bidding that for a Championship nearing the end of his contract.

Plus, it's the mighty West Ham...they will be bidding for Aubameyang, Rodriguez and Varane.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

We had the older Fofana completley wrapped up but a back injury (I think) prevented it.  Not sure if he actually got to medical stage.

I remember he failed his medical. Turns out our medical team back then were brilliant, as I think he may have retired at the age of 25. Clearly had talent as he signed for Lyon, shame.

7 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

The guy who got beaten by Kodjia at his near post?

Yep, the one who made several good saves throughout the match and stopped Kodjia's penalty too. The only reason we didn't win by a few more than we did 

• Like 1

Just now, skarroki said:

Yep, the one who made several good saves throughout the match and stopped Kodjia's penalty too. The only reason we didn't win by a few more than we did 

Why would we sign two keepers now when we need other areas urgently to be strengthened? Can't see that one happening 

The Mirror (I know right, so I wont be bothered not linking it) suggested Bruce would be willing to listen to offers on McCormack, Jedinak and Elphick in order to free up some funds, that Xia has handed him a relocated feline worth £25m (I should start breeding these transfer kitty's) and that he's after a GK, RB, LM, ST.

Lansbury stats vs Westwood, according to HITC.

Passing Accuracy Won Tackles per game Interceptions per game Touches per game Shots  Assists Goals Appearances
Ashley Westwood 79% 1.05 1.05 37.68 2 0 0 22
Henri Lansbury 75% 1.41 1.35 61.65 14 3 6 17

Certainly a big improvement.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, KJT123 said:

Looks like Hogan of Brentford is a no-go. West Ham have apparently had a bid of £10m rejected. 

£15M is the asking price.

Brentford will probably let him go for less but they're adept at putting in performance-related add-ons into any contract so £12M plus conditions would probably do it. I can see him going somewhere late in the window.

53 minutes ago, JNortonAVFC said:

Looks like Ravel Morrison has been released by Lazio, wonder if there is still any interest?

Not for me, too similar to Grealish and Ayew along with an attitude that this club don't need right now.

• Like 1

So Lansbury....

I'm not sure on our position on him but I do know that as per speculation Derby have bid for him and so have Watford which I've not seen reported but could have missed it.

Derby seems an unlikely move as he didn't apparently think a lot of McLaren from their time together at Forest.

I guess Watford is a strong possibility due to PL football and being 'dawn south'.

49 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

If Watford are after him it'll be very unlikely he'll come to B6.

Watford are going no where. Will eventually be relegated. We will go up. Maybe not this year.. but we will next season and we will be top 6 in the world. Just ask Tony ;)