Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Obviously has to go. No doubt about that.

It's odd though because he's got a very good track record in this league. I don't think he's like Sherwood exactly - Sherwood was a total charlatan. I think it's more of a case of him just being outdated. Maybe the job is too big for him as well. As I said though, absolutely has to go.

• Like 1

Isolated as a game, he was right to make changes at half time and then we hit the bar and have our own player clear it off the line, probably 2-0 some other day - but maybe the gods were trying to get him sacked before some seriously unhappy villa fans take it out on a cat. 

Just now, TrentVilla said:

I'm genuinely interested, is there anyone on this site lurking that thinks he should carry on in the job? Anyone?

Don't know anybody on this site but I know a Villa fan IRL who definitely thinks he should stay. Saw him earlier today actually and he was dead against Bruce going - he thinks he's great.

Funnily enough, I saw him the day before RDM was sacked and he was steadfast behind him too so maybe that's a good omen that Bruce is about to be sacked...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Second embarrassment in a week. If they don't act now then f**k it. They lose my suppert until they do. Gotta better things to do with my time and money. 

I make it 4 times already this season. 7 games in :lol:

Think he might stay due to everyone else being as bad as us? We have won 1 game out of 7 and are still somehow only 5 points off being 5th in the league. A late goal tonight & we would have been 3 points off 5th...

Very similar start to last year drawing all the time

Edited by LakotaDakota

Â