Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

saunders on talksport this morning "they'll be there or there abouts" "who is better qualified than him" "they could have won the next 10 games you never know" ?‍♂️ he blamed modern football

even the villa "experts" don't watch us play

2 hours ago, Welsh_Villan said:

Oh good lord...Craig Bellamy on sky sports saying if Bruce was still in charge “I think they would of been there or there abouts” 

I wonder if these low-grade rentamouths have got these dreadful cliches memorised now or whether they still have to glance at the clipboard or autocue?

8 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

“Job for the lads” springs to mind. Too many friends in the media for Bruce which is predictable. Very few of them have actually watched us no doubt but still “how dare small club Villa get rid of our mate” ..

I don't think it's necessarily "mates".

It's just the easy answer. He's a good manager historically, particularly at this level.

If you didn't know much or anything about us this season you would just look at who the manager was and his record, look where we finished last season and probably come to the same conclusion.

• Like 2

I'd like to see him leave the right way by putting his hands up and admitting he took us as far as he could and it was the right time to go but I'm expecting him to throw out the excuses and repeat the shite thats being spouted by a lot of the media. 

1 hour ago, Bunnski said:

I'd like to see him leave the right way by putting his hands up and admitting he took us as far as he could and it was the right time to go but I'm expecting him to throw out the excuses and repeat the shite thats being spouted by a lot of the media. 

That's not going to happen,  Sunderland fans still talk about how any chance he gets even now he has a dig at them.

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

I also think the cabbage is going to stick with him going forward as the turnip did for Graham Taylor

Totally this..every future away game he's losing. 

"Where's your cabbage gone, where's your cabbage gone " ..to the tune of Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep by ( ironically ) Middle of the Road -

Mental how many pundits can't grasp that just maybe Bruce isn't a magic promotion pass after all, and that he's done his best and failed.

Oh wait, we chased him out cos he's ex-Birmingham ?

34 minutes ago, MrDuck said:

Mental how many pundits can't grasp that just maybe Bruce isn't a magic promotion pass after all, and that he's done his best and failed.

Oh wait, we chased him out cos he's ex-Birmingham ?

" except" " accept".

Dumb ass detected, move on.

• Like 1

Â