Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

I want to like the guy I really do but he is utterly clueless. More abysmal game management and random subs all over the shop with no rhyme or reason.

I love the "four strikers with no one to cross the ball to them" tactics.

I've changed my opinion of bruce this season. Last two games make me feel a bit foolish. **** shit and now pretty much failed to meet his target of automatic promotion. 

Feel the playoffs will be bad, we just **** up too much when it counts. 

players let him down today. their keeper made some great saves and grabban missed an absolute sitter. defending on the goal absolutely terrible i was pretty baffled at putting all four strikers on as well though! Still confident we will go up.

Just now, Mantis said:

If we don't go up through the play-offs I wouldn't be too bothered if we got rid to be honest.

He'll be gone if we don't go up.

And it's definitely the playoffs now.  Interestingly, I think Bruce is made for playoff situations.

Sign of a good manager, I’d say, is one that overperforms by looking at the money spent and the quality of squad.

Bruce is massively underperforming here. Easily the second best squad in the league and vast amounts of cash spent yet for the most part we are playing reactionary timid bollocks. I’d have loved to see how this squad played this season under a progressive attack minded manager.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, holteend1982 said:

players let him down today. their keeper made some great saves and grabban missed an absolute sitter. defending on the goal absolutely terrible i was pretty baffled at putting all four strikers on as well though! Still confident we will go up.

Still always some reason, every game we lose it's down to something other than the manager. 

Just now, holteend1982 said:

On your own mate

We aint going up with thee bottlers. They cant game the pressure.  The play offs are 100x more pressure.

They will bottle it in 99.9% certain of that. Bruce is massive underachieving

Â