Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Bruce is at his very weakest when he has to make changes or react.

Unfortunately, the back patting and the calling out of those who question some of Bruce's decisions now looks ever so pathetic. Because the same.is happening again, when we need to change something he loses grip.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

He'll be gone if we don't go up.

And it's definitely the playoffs now.  Interestingly, I think Bruce is made for playoff situations.

Not so sure. We got into 2nd and immediately **** it up. We beat the league leaders and then immediately **** it up. 

I don't have much faith that we can do it for 3 consecutive games against other top 6 teams.  

3 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Awful subs having 4 forwards on with 2 of them playing back in midfield no width, no point in having strikers on if no one is there to cross it 

in fairness the crossing from Adomah, Snodgrass and El Mohamady was so bad today it wouldn’t have mattered if we did have wide players on at the end.

Totally on Bruce today! His tactics were awful and it summed him up on 70 minutes when the camera was on him. Puffing his cheeks looking totally clueless.

I want him gone once our stay in the champions is confirmed.

• Like 1

Just now, a m ole said:

in fairness the crossing from Adomah, Snodgrass and El Mohamady was so bad today it wouldn’t have mattered if we did have wide players on at the end.

And their form was outstanding during our run, but that was all down to Bruce. 

• Confused 1

Just now, a m ole said:

True snodgrass should have been taken off at half time, every free kick and cross he couldn’t beat the 1st man

This was last games copy. Attack attack attack run run run cross cross cross hope hope hope. Hourihane off murphy on?

So our best dribler and passer our creative player number 10 now deeper  battling in midfield and murphy is gonna link our atack with midfield? what the hell is he smoking....

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Warnock is a better manager than bruce without question in my opinion. Warnock would have us comfortably second with this squad.

Grasshopper would have us second with this squad!

• Like 1

He should of gone long ago in my eyes as to me it is blatantly obvious he is incapable of building a team. He hits these purple patches of good results shit performances then patches of shit results shit performances. Common denominator being we are painful to watch 80% of the time.

It's very easy to get carried away when results go well or bad. But as I said in the match thread it was obvious to me his limitations a year ago and I've wanted him out ever since. 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Â