Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

On 23/11/2016 at 19:11, AVTuco said:

All this agreeing is boring.

Ooooooookay.. For some reason I have no option but to quote you again although that's fair enough as having read the rest of the thread following my quote I can see I was rather late to the party. 

On 11/24/2016 at 08:10, TrentVilla said:

He's behind you! 

Oh sorry I got confused there for a moment.

No....The pantomine season/period  is over.

Edited by TRO

3 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

It literally isn't. It is literally pantomime season. 

Ohhh No it isn'.....................................................................................ok it's gone on long enough .............................

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

It literally isn't. It is literally pantomime season. 

Straight after duck season? I'll get my gun.

4 hours ago, terrytini said:

Ohhh No it isn'.....................................................................................ok it's gone on long enough .............................

Yes,  it's time to stop now.  Make sure that it's behind you. 

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sky-sports-pundit-praises-absolutely-12233796?

"Bruce has done the fundamentals," said Beagrie.

"He's got a solid base, he's changed the goalkeeper, and got a solid back four now. He's brought a hunger and a desire, which comes from a manager who takes no rubbish.

Some of these "pundits" don't even pretend to really know what's happening do they?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sky-sports-pundit-praises-absolutely-12233796?

Some of these "pundits" don't even pretend to really know what's happening do they?

Maybe he did but he's just making Elphick wear Gollini's shirt... I wouldn't know the difference, and we haven't seen 'Elphick' playing in defence recently. The plot thickens.

• Like 3

Â