Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, TRO said:

I'm not so sure.....you get one bit right and when you are happy, focus on the next bit.

"You can't eat an Elephant in one bite"

I think that is possibly where some fans have misunderstood What Steve Bruce is doing.

Misunderstood what exactly? He isn't allowed to work in parallel with several things at once? Or he isn't capable of doing that?

Or are you implying no manager ever works on two things at the same time? Last I looked he isn't alone. He's got coaches and assistants, right?

Fwiw I think it's great if Bruce intended to give Grealish a proper go at establishing himself in the team and be a bigger part of our attacking game (and that we would actually have an attacking game).

I don't really buy into that he was supposed to beTHE focal point of our entire attacking play and that with him out we have to change our way of playing entirely. (Not sure Bruce or anyone has actually said this?)

3 minutes ago, TRO said:

He hasn't yet, thats what  we are debating.

• Jedinak is not as mobile as Whelan
  • Lansbury is not a hard knock for me.

Steve Bruce knows what he is doing.

I'm really sorry, but I just can't see how Glen Whelan being more mobile than Jedinak turns Jack Grealish from a rotation player to one that Steve Bruce claims he was going to build him team around (after he got injured not before).

Steve Bruce knows what he is doing alright with his comment, its a backup plan for an excuse. 

Anyway we are going around in circles so i'll leave it there.

Lets hope we play well today and enjoy the game mate. 

Headline: Steve Bruce's Aston Villa are well on their way to being crowned EFL Champions. A victory later this afternoon will almost certainly confirm their promotion back to the big time, with a record 45 games to go. A spokesman for Bruce said, "We're taking nothing for granted, but it was always our plan to keep it tight before kickoff, and going into the game 0-0 was exactly what we wanted."

• Haha 1

Bruce can piss off and take his beloved Bacuna with him.

Imo our only chance of promotion this season was to get rid of the manager as soon as last season finished.

We didn't do this and now we will pay the price. 

• Like 1

Â