Match Thread: Barnsley v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Jedinak involved in giving away a chance, a (nonsense) penalty shout for them and now getting a talking to from the referee. He's struggling.

Beard or no beard, guy really has to step up his game asap. Been a disaster so far

I don't think this is anything like a 4-2-4 as the commentator keeps saying Grealish is way too deep for a number 10.  It is a 4-2-3-1 and if anything we are playing it on the back foot way too deep.

Edited by markavfc40

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

We've got two chances here - either a perfect ing ball for Kodjia or one of Ayew/Grealish beating three men and scoring. 

We don't play the play though midfield because we don't have one and we don't get crosses in because we can't work the ball wide.

Garbage is the word I'd use to summarise it.

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

I'm being sincere. I'm joining in with the everything is Westwood's fault narrative that is prominent across the site.

you are so behind the times.  Westwood is yesterday's scapegoat.  haven't you heard?  It's RDM now.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Half hour gone - hopefully the manager remembers what he did at half time in the last game and puts Westwood on for one of the front four.

t's not sexy; but winning is.

Have no idea why we haven't played a 3 with Tish/Jedi/Westwood yet.