PieFacE

8 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

When was the last time we threw away a 3-0 lead at home with 25 mins to go?

I suppose we would have to score 3. I know we threw away a lead in injury time last season to lose :P

Edited by Zatman

14 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I agree. 

For many reasons I think he would be a smart choice not least the way he wants to play football.

His age and relative lack of experience could also make it possible for Wenger to step upstairs and they could retain his knowledge, experience and let's face it draw. 

I suspect Howe would be more open to it than bigger name managers or at least be willing to accept it for the chance at the job.

Removing Wenger is a risk and whoever they appoint is a gamble, established names offer no guarantee as Man United have found.

Arsenal need to make a change and they could do far far worse than go for Howe, I struggle to see who else is a stand out option for them.

Funnily enough I thought it would make sense to move Wenger upstairs. And How really does impress me, ok last night didn't end well, but with better players I think he would do a great job. He sets his teams up well and makes changes where needed. Bournemouth could outplay any team in the league... Bournemouth! All down to Howe.

they have so many players that start that dont help their team

Iwobi - another in long line of headless Arsenal wingers

Coquelin - if Sanchez and Jedinak had a child it would be Coquelin without beard and afro

Oxlade Chamberlain - see Iwobi

Xhaka - a good player technically but has stupid cards in him and has no brain

I quite like Iwobi actually....probably the best technical player England have produced in a long time (I know he's declared for Nigeria but when you hear him speak he's a proper Londoner).

Agree on the other three....Ox just hasn't progressed for various reasons last 2 years and needs to move on. Amused me a while ago people lauding Coquelin as world class...if he was you'd think France might want to call him up but they've never shown any interest.

14 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I was at that game. God that last ten minutes was miserable. 

5 minutes longer we'd have lost! I remember watching the 4th Leicester goal go in while standing at the top of the stairs waiting to leave

Just saw Giroud's goal. Dancing around like a moron after scraping for an equaliser against Bournemouth. That about sums up that club and the players Wenger signs.

Don't sign that contract Sanchez, you won't win **** all of note with them lot.

Â