PieFacE

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Just saw Giroud's goal. Dancing around like a moron after scraping for an equaliser against Bournemouth. That about sums up that club and the players Wenger signs.

Don't sign that contract Sanchez, you won't win **** all of note with them lot.

I'm not having that I'm afraid. I think at that point it was an incredible achievement. 3-0 down with 20 minutes to go away from home and scoring the equaliser in injury time.

Just now, Genie said:

I'm not having that I'm afraid. I think at that point it was an incredible achievement. 3-0 down with 20 minutes to go away from home and scoring the equaliser in injury time.

5 minutes of injury time, against 10 men with momentum and he is dancing? Sanchec agrees, he had the ball in his hand, was dragging players back to the halfway line and looked livid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

They have a good run in the next month....Swansea, Hull, Burnley and Watford all up so I would expect 10 points from that so they'll be in a much more comfortable positon as the others in the top 6 are all playing each other.

yes I was just thinking that Spurs and Man U have improved a lot. its conceivable that Arsenal could miss out for the first time in I don't know how many years.

9 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

5 minutes of injury time, against 10 men with momentum and he is dancing? Sanchec agrees, he had the ball in his hand, was dragging players back to the halfway line and looked livid.

As much as I think Giroud is a bit hard-done-by sometimes, I'm with Sanchez on this one. 

Getting back and going for the winner is what a man who wants to be champion does. Celebrating an equaliser against a side you should never have been 3-0 down to is much too 'happy to be here' for me. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

As much as I think Giroud is a bit hard-done-by sometimes, I'm with Sanchez on this one. 

Getting back and going for the winner is what a man who wants to be champion does. Celebrating an equaliser against a side you should never have been 3-0 down to is much too 'happy to be here' for me. 

Agree. 

It was Ox that had the ball, he had to run to the fans to where Giroud and Gabriel had gone to try and drag them away. I think Sanchez to Juve is about 99% happening in the summer. Arsenal aren't going to win the league this year and a betting man would say another Ro16 CL exit.

• Like 1

lol....just quote bookies odds. Thats as realistic odds you will get than any opinion anyone will have here.  If you think its 0% then lay them and make a decent profit.....i guess you wont though...

-----------------------------------------

iwobi is very good wtf. what is it with people wanting to write of youngsters instantly? movement was pretty dam good picking up holes in bournemouth game but lack of team passing in first 70 mins from everyone 

Coq is a good DM...not world clas (who said he was?)...not bad either...good at what he does. has the speed to cover certain mid partners but lacks intelligence for card/game management for season. Still good though and makes some crucial tackles. he has played a different role this year from the traditional ball winning DM against a few teams. Almost as a high presser midfielder.

sanchez is def gone imo.

Edited by gharperr

2 hours ago, gharperr said:

lol....just quote bookies odds. Thats as realistic odds you will get than any opinion anyone will have here.  If you think its 0% then lay them and make a decent profit.....i guess you wont though...

-----------------------------------------

iwobi is very good wtf. what is it with people wanting to write of youngsters instantly? movement was pretty dam good picking up holes in bournemouth game but lack of team passing in first 70 mins from everyone 

Coq is a good DM...not world clas (who said he was?)...not bad either...good at what he does. has the speed to cover certain mid partners but lacks intelligence for card/game management for season. Still good though and makes some crucial tackles. he has played a different role this year from the traditional ball winning DM against a few teams. Almost as a high presser midfielder.

sanchez is def gone imo.

Image result for what meme

3 hours ago, gharperr said:

I don't bet so don't really understand it completely. But I imagine betting against Arsenal to win the league would be like betting on Madrid not to lose Granada or someone. The odds you'd get would be poor that there's no point in doing it. 

11 hours ago, gharperr said:

lol....just quote bookies odds. Thats as realistic odds you will get than any opinion anyone will have here.  If you think its 0% then lay them and make a decent profit.....i guess you won't though

I have. I have done so every season for the last 8 years it's free money.

• Like 3

On 04/01/2017 at 22:28, rodders0223 said:

Sanchez is a proper winner....the rest at Arsenal are good and very good player but lack his intensity on the pitch.

It reminds me of Ashley Young in his final season...think it was a game at Fulham when we conceded 95th minute to draw.....most just shrugged their shoulders and shook hands....he was on his knees shaking his head.

I don't see Alexis at Arsenal next season...he wants to win league titles and the champions league.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Sanchez is a proper winner....the rest at Arsenal are good and very good player but lack his intensity on the pitch.

It reminds me of Ashley Young in his final season...think it was a game at Fulham when we conceded 95th minute to draw.....most just shrugged their shoulders and shook hands....he was on his knees shaking his head.

I don't see Alexis at Arsenal next season...he wants to win league titles and the champions league.

Yes hes not too different to Suarez in that aspect.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2017 at 16:28, TrentVilla said:

I have. I have done so every season for the last 8 years it's free money.

if you think its free money, then lol? Cant tell if youre being serious? i hope you are. will be a fun after .

Edited by gharperr
Guess you dont know how bookies work if you think its free money :D!

Â