Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

8 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

He's a 15 minutes to go throw up front player at the moment. He needs game time which we dont have.

Defenders hate him 

Yup, I'd probably give him the last 30 mins - depending on how we're doing, of course.

I still can't get over his cameo in the away leg, though.  Just looked completely disinterested.  He must have been injured/not fit.

6 hours ago, brummybloke said:

He's a 15 minutes to go throw up front player at the moment. He needs game time which we dont have.

Defenders hate him 

I’d only bring him on if we need a goal. If we are holding out we need a striker that can either hold up all the ball or just run around like crazy to stop defenders bringing the ball forward. 

Just now, omariqy said:

He was fantastic when he came on. He massively helped us see that game out. Shut the haters up. 

To be fair he deserved some stick after the first leg. Fair play to Bruce for sticking with him. He was more the player we know he is today and it’s great to see he can still play his part in the final. 

15 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

To be fair he deserved some stick after the first leg. Fair play to Bruce for sticking with him. He was more the player we know he is today and it’s great to see he can still play his part in the final. 

Don't mind the stick for last game. I gave him some. But people questioning his overall work rate and ability. Saying Davis should be on the bench. He's just come back from two broken ankles. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, omariqy said:

Don't mind the stick for last game. I gave him some. But people questioning his overall work rate and ability. Saying Davis should be on the bench. He's just come back from two broken ankles. 

Davis should definitely be on the bench but in place of Hogan not Jimmy D.

3 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Oh ok. I agree questioning his work rate and ability is harsh. He just wasn’t at it first let. There is no way he isn’t committed to the cause. 

I'd start him at Wembley -he's the psycho kind that would just lap it up ... Grabban is Ok but really not that effective. I can see Kodja doing the irrational move that leads to a goal or two ... besides , he's got a Villa pedigree. He was our main man last season!!

Just now, A'Villan said:

Had a real energy about him when he came on today.

We could use that kind of edge against Fulham.

Someone who can take the game and own it.

Fulham will not see him as a threat, but if he's fit and firing it'll be a huge advantage for us. It could just happen. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Fulham will not see him as a threat, but if he's fit and firing it'll be a huge advantage for us. It could just happen. 

I'll take your word for it. I think that would be naive of them and a detriment to their game plan.

Any good coach knows the strengths and weaknesses of their opponent. A fit and firing Kodjia could be the difference.

Â