Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

Years ago I played with a broken rib, and I still occasionally get shooting pain in my side when I play football or over exert myself. Coming back too soon from an injury can mess you up. 

The cynic in me tells me this.

1) Injured status stays till well after the transfer window closes.

2) the "get out of jail card for defensive setups" should only return when fully fit - no risk

7 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

The cynic in me 

You mean there's an optimist in you too? ;)

Only messing GH, you may be right on point one and that's not necessarily a bad thing. Although I don't think anyone would bid what we'd want for him this year anyway. And dare I say it, he does seem kinda happy at the Villa. 

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if he'll pick up the vacant number 10 shirt. I seem to remember when he joined he opted against number 9, and preferred a number in the 20's as some superstition. I may, however, be wrong. (My wife tells me I normally am)

On 01/07/2017 at 02:41, Czechlad said:

I don't trust our doctors after the whole Kozak issue

You should. They did nothing wrong. Kozak opted to see an external doctor not represented by the club. That doctor cleared him to train before he should have.

The second surgery he again chose to see an external doctor. This time in italy. The second op was a success.

The whole saga was Kozaks personal choice.

17 hours ago, villan-scott said:

I wonder if he'll pick up the vacant number 10 shirt. I seem to remember when he joined he opted against number 9, and preferred a number in the 20's as some superstition. I may, however, be wrong. (My wife tells me I normally am)

im thinking the 10 was offered before the Terry announcement.  Hope so

46 minutes ago, KSV said:

He wore 22 at previous clubs didnt he?

If he had to give up his.. Gardner should give up his for JK

I think we should show Gardner how valued he is by giving him a squad number that reflects his value to the team. 

So about 173 or so?

• Like 2

17 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I think we should show Gardner how valued he is by giving him a squad number that reflects his value to the team. 

So about 173 or so?

Seems low.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Villa Stu said:

Anyone know how he is getting on? I am really hopeful he can make an appearance against Hull.

I think he will be back by 3rd game of season

Personally i dont want him rushed back as that could be a massive cock up for the season 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I think he will be back by 3rd game of season

Personally i dont want him rushed back as that could be a massive cock up for the season 

I suppose you are right mate, better to make sure he is 100% before reintroducing him.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Villa Stu said:

I suppose you are right mate, better to make sure he is 100% before reintroducing him.

Thats it mate hogan is injury prone as well which doesnt help either so havong him and kodjia injured because we foolishly rushed him back will dampen our promotion hopes.

• Like 2

Very odd, but in his Instagram all reference to Villa has gone. He's removed all pics and videos up until the start of his recovery workout vids a few weeks back, and his profile pic is from when he was at Bristol. 

His Twitter is all Villa still, just thought it strange everything Villa has gone from his Instagram. 

Hopefully nothing in it. 

Â