The Championship thread

TrentVilla

Forest should have put this game to bed half hour ago. Same old Forest.

Absolute shambles now. Dominate the entire game, then when it gets to the last 10 you let the game get stretched at 1-0 up and go toe to toe.

Staggering.

Edited by rodders0223

1 minute ago, villaglint said:

Cracking game. Thought both sides look strong in different ways.

Tough old league, tough old league. 

Seriously?
West Brom only played for about 6 minutes the whole game. I think they are in all sorts of trouble.

Forest can spend all the players they like, and get in the manager. They will always be Forest, no winners there.

22 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Seriously?
West Brom only played for about 6 minutes the whole game. I think they are in all sorts of trouble.

Forest can spend all the players they like, and get in the manager. They will always be Forest, no winners there.

Yeah I’d agree that for most of the game the Boggies reminded me of us in season 1 in Champo but they showed that they have players to cause problems and I thought they defended at times to stay in it against a pretty fluent Forest side. 

Forest played some great stuff and are looking to be a mini Wolves might not happen but they are clearly capable of being dangerous too. 

Point I was trying to make is that in year 1 I thought everyone except Newcastle (and Fulham at the end) looked bang average or crap. Feels like that is no longer the case. Plenty of sides out there giving it a real go this year. Add that to the marathon amount of games and it’s a monster of a league. Really enjoyable too though! 

Edited by villaglint
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Swansea gutted there squad on deadline day. what foolish move

1 fit central defender on the books at the moment

Joe Rodon is meant to be rated as a decent prospect but his only experience is a few games at Cheltenham. Even if they get a loan or two in they will be in massive trouble for squad depth with the amount of games to be played.

On 07/08/2018 at 15:31, rodders0223 said:

Forest should have put this game to bed half hour ago. Same old Forest.

Absolute shambles now. Dominate the entire game, then when it gets to the last 10 you let the game get stretched at 1-0 up and go toe to toe.

Staggering.

RDM says hi

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

I think Leeds might "do a Wolves" this season.  They look very impressive.

They dont have a squad though. Once injuries and suspensions hit they'll be in trouble. Wolves had loads of good squad players last season.

3 hours ago, bobzy said:

I think Leeds might "do a Wolves" this season.  They look very impressive.

Leeds be shattered when double weeks start. 

Bielsa kills players in pre season hence good starts

• Like 1

Â