The Championship thread

TrentVilla

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

They didn't win many with him either.

9 with him and 1 without him.

Reading with Bacuna - 9 wins, 8 draws, 15 losses (11 of these came from Wolves x2, Fulham away, Villa away, Boro away, Preston away, Sheffield United x2, Bristol x2 and Millwall on their unbeaten run)

Reading without Bacuna  - 1 win, 5 draws, 7 losses

3 minutes ago, Michael118 said:

9 with him and 1 without him.

Reading with Bacuna - 9 wins, 8 draws, 15 losses (11 of these came from Wolves x2, Fulham away, Villa away, Boro away, Preston away, Sheffield United x2, Bristol x2 and Millwall on their unbeaten run)

Reading without Bacuna  - 1 win, 5 draws, 7 losses

So they won about 30% of the games in which he played? Not quite promotion candidate material.

I don't actually think Stoke will do as well as people seem to reckon and had a prediction on Derby to win the league. They're gonna have to play a lot better than that for sure but still have the likes of Marriot and Vydra to come in.

2 hours ago, AshVilla said:

This Mason Mount, looks about 10 years of age he has some pretty impressive stats though for a midfielder at vitesse last season. 14 goals 10 assists shit league?

As i put in our Summer Transfer Thread few times wanted us to go for him on loan before he went to Derby!

Kid is going to become a Excellent player and will have a great season

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Reading lose their first game of the season with Bacuna playing....

Many more to come.

Bacuna has played 5 minutes this season and that was enough to see his team lose

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Like I said, Bacuna is carrying an injury and wasn't expected to play...

Reading vs Derby County: Match Preview

Aug 3, 2018.

Garath McCleary and Callum Harriott are both long-term absentees, while Dave Edwards and Leandro Bacuna both picked up injuries in pre-season and will play no part here.

https://thetilehurstend.sbnation.com/2018/8/3/17648530/reading-fc-vs-derby-county-match-preview-royals

Â