The Championship thread

TrentVilla

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

I defended the Channel 5 show but this was pretty poor. Loads of people complaining on twitter about the picture quality and not being shown in HD. #firstworldHDproblems.

It was in HD. Guessing many people didn't realise though, as everywhere it was advertised online they only noted the SD channels for each service.

Yeah, it was in HD. The picture didn't work properly for the first 5-10 mins of broadcast, at least on my TV, but that did stop and then it was in HD. My problem was less the picture quality and more the drab appearance of the studio. Needed a bit more in the way of set decoration. 

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

That Boro team is horrible. If Stewart Downing is still playing for you then you aren't a good side.

They sold their best cb fir 15m that’s a big blow for boro. If they lose Traore as well I think they will struggle

Just now, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

?? That Bielsa interview. Translator whispering the english in his ear to repeat even though we can hear the translator anyway then Bielsa still getting it wrong.

That was one if the funniest things I’ve ever seen in football :crylaugh:

why didn’t he just answer in his language and th3 translator answers in 3nglish? Absolutely hilarious 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Leeds looking good so far anyway. Might be difficult to stop if they get off on a good run like Wolves last year.

They got off to a better start than Wolves last year. They'll find a way to finish midtable against all odds :lol:

Yeah last couple of seasons they've started off well and then collapsed after xmas.

Guess having Bielsa with his knowledge should help them there.

Rowett already nulifying Stoke by looks of things. McClean is awful player, why do clubs keep buying him for decent money.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Rowett already nulifying Stoke by looks of things. McClean is awful player, why do clubs keep buying him for decent money.

He has passion, irish fans and media love him but he complete garbage

Rowett is terribly overhyped. Plays crap football arguably worse than Pulis and while ok in championship relegation battles its not for a team trying go up

Bruceball much better which says a lot 

• Like 1

Â