The Championship thread

TrentVilla

Bristol City about to sign a pretty exiting young Swedish player named Niclas Eliasson.

21 y.o winger who's had a breakthrough season this year with 11 assists and 3 goals in 17 games.

Won't go in and dominate from day one, but could turn out a solid long term signing for the reported £1.5 m

Edited by sne

Ipswich as a whole club has stagnated and I am surprised Mick still has the desire and will to keep going. He has took them close a few years but there is little investment there and if he hasn't done it by now, I cannot see him ever doing it. There is only so many times you can keep telling them the same thing. They need fresh investment, just a shame Roy Keane tossed their golden opportunity many years ago.

I predict they will start off slow, McCarthywill be under heavy pressure... but will soon pick up points and finish a 'respectable' 14th.

• Like 1

They're still playing Bright Enobakhare, who has been absolute shite every time I've seen him. He struggles to trap a football and play a ten-yard pass. 

(He'll probably score a hat-trick now I've said that, but he really has been terrible when I've seen him)

7 minutes ago, vreitti said:

Ten minutes into the Fulham game, and they've already produced better football than we managed entire last season. 

Yeah.

They look sharp.

And with that said I promptly expect them to concede any second now :D

Edit: Tbf Norwich have created 3 really good chances and really should have scored at least 2

Edited by sne

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Any games on Benin sports?

I think they lost the contract to show EFL games at the 11th hour to ESPN (or at least a small subsidiary of ESPN)

EFL and League cup games are being shown on ESPN 3 in the US 

Â