The Championship thread

TrentVilla

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Steel City derby today. 

Yep am very much looking forward to this. In terms of for us draw is probably best result. But maybe a united win would be good as they probably won't be a promotion rival come may

44 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yep am very much looking forward to this. In terms of for us draw is probably best result. But maybe a united win would be good as they probably won't be a promotion rival come may

A draw would be great. Should be a good game. A proper footballing Derby .

58 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

A draw would be great. Should be a good game. A proper footballing Derby .

Bloody hell what a game so far. United have been fecking outstanding. Wilder is doing superbly well there. Could be curtains for carlos

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Bloody hell what a game so far. United have been fecking outstanding. Wilder is doing superbly well there. Could be curtains for carlos

I thought they would smash and grab a win today tbf. They have that kind of fearless attitude and Wednesday are a bit cold footed so far this season. If they sack him they are mad because I think he will eventually get it right.

6 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I thought they would smash and grab a win today tbf. They have that kind of fearless attitude and Wednesday are a bit cold footed so far this season. If they sack him they are mad because I think he will eventually get it right.

Sounds familiar 

/

Wednesday have been poor this afternoon, having said that they always make a slow start to the season.

16 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

It’s what I expected today, they are a really decent side under him. I also think Carlos could be facing the chop soon.

Just now, Reivax_Villa said:

Sounds familiar 

/

Wednesday have been poor this afternoon, having said that they always make a slow start to the season.

They will be there or there abouts come the end. They look very similar to last season tbf. The blades are more entertaining, but it's whether they can maintain it all season.

Sheff Weds have spent a fortune upfront....Hooper, Fletcher, Jordan Rhodes and Forresteri will all be on very good wages.

Seems they've neglected getting in any defenders though as they were terrible at the back today.

Sheffield United are playing with so much momentum, they romped league 1 last season and could easily make the top 6.

With the make up of their team you'd think they'd be all physical and just rely on set pieces but they kept the ball well and had some good moves which impressed me.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Sheff Weds have spent a fortune upfront....Hooper, Fletcher, Jordan Rhodes and Forresteri will all be on very good wages.

Seems they've neglected getting in any defenders though as they were terrible at the back today.

Sheffield United are playing with so much momentum, they romped league 1 last season and could easily make the top 6.

With the make up of their team you'd think they'd be all physical and just rely on set pieces but they kept the ball well and had some good moves which impressed me.

Van Aken was awful think just signed him

Â