Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

10 hours ago, KHV said:

I've seen him play plenty of times for Palace and Australia. Never impressed me much

So why did crystal palace fans vote him player of the season a couple of years ago and are pretty much gutted he has left then? 

Imagine the comments on our boards if Hutton or Westwood were leaving. That's what I would have expected to see on their boards if he was an unimpressive performer. 

11 hours ago, KHV said:

I've seen him play plenty of times for Palace and Australia. Never impressed me much

I used to say that about Des Bremner, when i was in my 30's....watching Sid and Sir Dennis.

Today, I realise how crucial to the team these types are.It helps raise the game of the other players around them too.

ps I told Des himself recently( bit of self criticism ,I guess)..He said I'm pleased to see you haven't been wasting your money.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, sidcow said:

So why did crystal palace fans vote him player of the season a couple of years ago and are pretty much gutted he has left then? 

Imagine the comments on our boards if Hutton or Westwood were leaving. That's what I would have expected to see on their boards if he was an unimpressive performer. 

He is past his sell by date

1 hour ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Why didn't he come on when we were 2-1 up? Surely must have been fit enough for 10 minutes otherwise why name him on the bench. 

He was waiting to come on when they scored. 

43 minutes ago, sidcow said:

He was waiting to come on when they scored. 

He should have come on as soon as we took the lead. Its ok goimg gung ho when you're chasing a game, but as soon as we scored we should have sacrificed a forward. Trying to see out a game with 1 midfielder who is scared to tackle was stupid. 

Â