Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

15 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

What? Why would us winning make a difference or not Big T?

I agree ! So our season hangs on us beating mighty Rotherham , before an average premier league player who is slightly ( over the hill ) decides to join us or not ??? 

Just on his age, he was signed from the A-League in his mid 20s, a league with only 20 or so games per season, so unlike others in the English game who were averaging 35-40 games a season, he probably hasn't had the wear and tear of other 32 year olds.

• Like 2

Let's just hope he isn't like Given or Lescott who saw us as a nice place to retire with a solid pension and nice facilities.

From what I'm reading he doesn't seem to be that kind of player?

I have a feeling he will be a Petrov-esque signing... Midfielder with a good engine, calm, level headed, good passing, good shot every now and then. I think he'll settle in quicker than Stan though as he took a while to get up to speed coming from the Two-horse race up north.

4 minutes ago, sne said:

Let's just hope he isn't like Given or Lescott who saw us as a nice place to retire with a solid pension and nice facilities.

From what I'm reading he doesn't seem to be that kind of player?

Think you're being slightly disingenuous towards Given there. He gave 100% whenever called upon. Lescott, on the other hand, is a bellend.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

It's actually Mike.

His name is Michael John Jedinak. No idea where 'Mile' comes from.

When he signed up for MSN back in his youth, he accidently hit the 'L' key instead of the 'K' when typing Mike. He was too proud to correct his mistake so he just changed his name to Mile instead.

3 minutes ago, Junxs said:

When he signed up for MSN back in his youth, he accidently hit the 'L' key instead of the 'K' when typing Mike. He was too proud to correct his mistake so he just changed his name to Mile instead.

that is one of them Wikipedia facts you read and think that is so random it must be true ;)

Haha, I was actually a big INXS fan back in my youth when I got my first PC so created my user name combining the first 3 letters of my name with the last 2 of my favourite band, its just stuck since then!

Â