Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

He is the reason why i wouldnt go for Rhodes.  Never of them get a look in on a poor Scotland side.  I could never understand why until now.  Yes im jumping the gun abit on rhodes but i just wouldnt take the risk

10 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Nowadays, we really can't rule out depression/anxiety as a cause. Feels strange to hope he is just a lazy slob..

If it were the case, Bruce would not be making it public. I'm sure he has enough information to make the call to do that.

edit; And I say this having experienced both.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 3

56 minutes ago, Xela said:

Very disappointed with this as I have been a big advocate of him, despite his poor start. I was convinced he would flourish with a midfield behind him.

What a shit situation but fair play to Bruce. 

Exactly my thoughts 

10 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

He is the reason why i wouldnt go for Rhodes.  Never of them get a look in on a poor Scotland side.  I could never understand why until now.  Yes im jumping the gun abit on rhodes but i just wouldnt take the risk

I think Rhodes is down to work rate, he is just another Darren Bent

12 minutes ago, a m ole said:

If it were the case, Bruce would not be making it public. I'm sure he has enough information to make the call to do that.

edit; And I say this having experienced both.

Yep, this is clearly a case of McCormack being a rocket polisher.

word removed. Get rid ASAP - we've had too many toxic individuals poisoning the club over the years.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I wonder what the good Dr makes of this? He's kept himself quiet on the matter on Twitter. 

I think his silence speaks volumes . Such is the gravity of this kind of conduct , and anyway , action speaks a lot louder than words .

10 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Just think if Lambert would have backed Keane how much different things might have been 

Yep. We'd be playing league 1 instead of the championship

16 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Just the latest in a long line to take the piss. Just think if Lambert would have backed Keane how much different things might have been 

we might be involved in lawsuit after lawsuit 

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Hope we don't start booing him when and if he plays again. Don't want to go down that route again because it takes us back to square one.

Thing is these players need to know that their behaviour will not be tolerated by the fans. I am not prepared to accept this at all - unfortunately I can't think of any other way this message can be sent to him. Do you have a suggestion?

1 minute ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Thing is these players need to know that their behaviour will not be tolerated by the fans. I am not prepared to accept this at all - unfortunately I can't think of any other way this message can be sent to him. Do you have a suggestion?

Well just on social media he will get the message and he will be well aware that the fans won't be happy anyway. I just think we are going down the wrong road by picking a player out to boo. Us as fans also need to try and change the atmosphere around the club. Last thing we need is a repeat performance of the relationship between players and fans from last season. Booing won't help one bit.

• Like 1

This couldn't really have come at a worse time. We never seem to get a break. So disappointing. 

Then again, Gabby got a second chance, the same should apply to RMc. Sincerely hope he takes it, otherwise he can piss off.

Â