Villa Park redevelopment

Phumfeinz

5 minutes ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

Like this idea, and my thought same and i been draw my own design villa for laugh, mind you this is draft and quick rough draw. I not yet add hotel ( I think best hotel and stadium is be separate due will better sell values in future, rather stick and hard to separate and revalues).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5eu6jlohahg70ki/Villa Park Draw.JPG?dl=0

I would shared pic in this but can't cos limit files size 0.29mb is not enough. so there a go link 

This draw was Doug Ellis extended seat (up to 75,000) and road been move and 2 Terrance lines remove (buy them off) or building new home and offer exchange to buy off land? 

Cool, you draw way better then me.

Screenshot_20220501-155322_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

Like this idea, and my thought same and i been draw my own design villa for laugh, mind you this is draft and quick rough draw. not finish draw. yet I not yet add hotel ( I think best hotel and stadium is be separate due will better sell values in future, rather stick and hard to separate and revalues).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5eu6jlohahg70ki/Villa Park Draw.JPG?dl=0

I would shared pic in this but can't cos limit files size 0.29mb is not enough. so there a go link 

This draw was Doug Ellis extended seat (up to 75,000) and road been move and 2 Terrance lines remove (buy them off) or building new home and offer exchange to buy off land? 

20 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Cool, you draw way better then me.

Screenshot_20220501-155322_Chrome.jpg

That’s a cracking design. 

• Like 3

The season ticket renewal page repeats that there is a 24,000 season ticket waiting list currently.   Impressive if true.

Assuming that 8,000 or so of those pretty much soak up the match by match tickets we're going to easily fill 50,000.  60,000 may not be a pipedream after all.

Mind you, lets see how many renewals we get with the price increases, there may be a chunk of that 24,000 get their chance this year.

Edited by sidcow

On 02/05/2022 at 17:20, Danny_Villaman84 said:

LMAO, you can less that if u use my tip, (or other people might want do this)

I'm use Procreate App, (best draw app) or u can use sketch app (it is free) still able work like procreate, I use pencil (Apple pencil) or finger if u can it is work well, (Logitech Crayon cheap option) 

the trick it is all about Trace Paper (use photo) and put transparent that layer to about 25 percent help line and etc.and put other photo in this case i use Trinity stand other photo that layer on dougs ells

that draw on top that that rough draw line (mod to ur like) and rough colour. it is take me about half hours - 45 mins. on and off.

in future, i will do full better colour (try my best as colour is my weak link) and draw etc. will drop in this forum in future 😉 maybe next few weeks time. 

I can not get past drawing a large penis and balls with spurts coming out every time I pick up a pen and paper

Great picture though and can imagine that in reality 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I can not get past drawing a large penis and balls with spurts coming out every time I pick up a pen and paper

Great picture though and can imagine that in reality 

RQDES5e.jpeg

Welcome to VT Jonah. 

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Get this lot to build the new North Stand and it’ll be done in a week 😂

Forget our North Stand send ‘em over to Small Heath they need a new ground by all accounts. 

What's the general thoughts on timeline for the new North stand?  

I'm thinking they'll start the preliminary work behind the stand around December this year, then knock down the North in late April 2023 so we only lose the stand for 2-3 games at the end of the season.   

Then build, build, build over summer and have some seats (maybe the lower North) back in action by late Sept, so we only miss 2-3 games of the new season with no North stand.

Then complete the Upper North by December 2023.

23 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I'm thinking they'll start the preliminary work behind the stand around December this year, then knock down the North in late April 2023 so we only lose the stand for 2-3 games at the end of the season.   

If they did this, where would they relocate season ticket holders to for those games?

1 minute ago, limpid said:

If they did this, where would they relocate season ticket holders to for those games?

They have 8,000 tickets for sale to non-season ticket holders every match. The North stand holds around 7,000. So for those games, they'd have to have season ticket holders only in the ground. 

They might also be able to negotiate with the PL to have no (or very minimal) away fans for those 2-3 games. In which case that could add another 2k empty seats for season ticket holders.

Â