Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

4 hours ago, thabucks said:

And... so....and What has that got to do with anything ? 

I think the article is powder puff click bait but the rumours surrounding the Doc keep surfacing from time to time and I find it strange they wont disappear completely. Not sure what relevance to Lerner it has but yeah ok if you wanna make that link go for it. 

We are where we are because of that man, that is why. And yet even during the protests you were protecting him and suggesting he was doing all he can.

Somebody comes in and is trying to fix the broken club left behind and all you do is criticise him. Weird.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Villan4Life said:

One happy guy seeing us win 3 times in 3 games in space of a week! He is now off on business travels but sounds very happy that we have maximum points during his stay!!

Hopefully we don't lose the next game now and our standards don't drop!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

One happy guy seeing us win 3 times in 3 games in space of a week! He is now off on business travels but sounds very happy that we have maximum points during his stay!!

So many points they dont all fit in one bag :-)

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, CosmicVillan said:

Interview up on the official site https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2017/11/28/the-big-interview-dr-tony-xia

Surely it should say "strode" ?  " Dr Tony Xia strided into the Chairman’s Office where I was waiting for an exclusive interview with him."

Yes it should- I believe Steve Stride has already copyrighted that term from his best selling autobiography 'Stride across the Villa'.

Â