Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

2 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

No Tweet means DR X is seriously thinking and not just passing thoughts.

Has anyone tweeted him asking what he is thinking now?

I fear he may looking for his axe?!

Can some one tweet him

GARY ROWETT in big letters.

He could just buy SHA then sack Rowett

Sign him up to the Villa

Then give the club free to the fans.

The inbreeds would f*** it up quicker than you could say Trevor Francis

I'm not in the Rowett camp at all, its got all the hallmarks of disaster. He's done an ok job with small heath but not spectacular. Then factor in the pressure if it starts badly, and the laughing from down the road. No thanks.

Has Xia posted any messages following last nights match yet?

59 minutes ago, Richard said:

If he sacks rdm he will rely on the advice of wyness . Wyness will say Bruce .

in the summer a few of us said Rowlett . We won't get him now 

We may miss out on Bruce as he might get the WBA job. Pullis looks on borrowed time there.

49 minutes ago, Genie said:

I'm not in the Rowett camp at all, its got all the hallmarks of disaster. He's done an ok job with small heath but not spectacular. Then factor in the pressure if it starts badly, and the laughing from down the road. No thanks.

He tried, but he ran out of characters when he tried to write F*** 100 times in capital letters. He was only able to get up to the 37th one, but decided not to send it in case the meaning of it all was lost.

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

I don't think he will do anything til Xmas to be honest.

This. It's the 15th of Sept. It needs more time, I know Newcastle are doing well, but they have had Rafa (who is a far better class of manager than some in the PL) since last season. There was no way we were going to walk to the league considering what we had to do over the summer. Tony has done a brilliant job so far and has gone some way in repairing this damaged club.

9 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I don't think he will do anything til Xmas to be honest.

Mmmmm. Well let me start by saying I have no expectation of promotion at all this season. However I believe xia does. By Christmas if we continue as we are it will almost certainly by a pipe dream.

2 hours ago, Genie said:

If we signed the players Blues had signed there would be uproar at our place......The problem is, signing players on paper needs to transform that player perception on to the pitch.

Just an analogy

Its like one of those jobs as a mechanic....you have a noise on a car, change just about everything....but the noise is still there.

This problem of ours is a real worry.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, TRO said:

Just an analogy

Its like one of those jobs as a mechanic....you have a noise on a car, change just about everything....but the noise is still there.

This problem of ours is a real worry.

I like that a lot :thumb:

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Richard said:

He's obviously a successful businessman. For me his next move depends upon whether he sees villa as a toy or investment

How so? Either way he won't want us to carry on as we are. Not with £100m+ already in the tank

The smart business decision for me would be to talk to RDM, find out directly from the Buddha's mouth exactly what he intends to do about this situation. Apply pressure where necessary. 

He won't allow this to continue IMO. Certainly not until Christmas. RDM is theoretically still on trial here, time (and the league table) waits for no man. 

• Like 2

Â