Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

Just now, nazvfc said:

Not personally aimed at anyone but that's a bit rich! Have patience! Most villa fans don't so how come he must have but most fans don't have to :o)

Because he's not just a fan. He's the owner. I appreciate his emotion, at the same time when you are in ultimate charge of managing people through a difficult time it's wiser to keep a cool head. 

Particularly as he's wrong.

I'm sick of the whinging words removed on twitter too for what it's worth, I wish they would wind their necks in too. 

16 hours ago, KSV said:

why is this 4.5 B deal not reported anywhere? Whats he bought? Some american transport company? a deal that big surely would be reported? Not saying it didnt happen.. but maybe theres more to Tony Xia than we know.........

Perhaps he has bought the Blues.....had his head turned by 4th place.

Just now, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Because he's not just a fan. He's the owner. I appreciate his emotion, at the same time when you are in ultimate charge of managing people through a difficult time it's wiser to keep a cool head. 

I'm sick of the whinging words removed on twitter too for what it's worth, I wish they would wind their necks in too. 

I know mate I was just laughing at Villa fans telling him to have patience when clearly some villa fans don't ! But on the whole j agree with you! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

But he is only young too....learning the art of man management.

Its only the same as a young footballer learning his trade.

just being devils advocate.

1 minute ago, TRO said:

But he is only young too....learning the art of man management.

Its only the same as a young footballer learning his trade.

just being devils advocate.

He's a 39 year old self made billionaire.

Hey look, generally I'm not anti his tweeting. He just needs to learn where the line is IMO. 

I can't stop him either way!

• Like 2

Just now, dont_do_it_doug. said:

He's a 39 year old self made billionaire.

Hey look, generally I'm not anti his tweeting. He just needs to learn where the line is IMO. 

I can't stop him either way!

Dave it may be he is all about the IT world and doing deals.....I'm not for one minute doubting his intelligence......but dealing with people takes years of experience.

I just happen to think that takes time.

I like it when he says " I don't make the same mistake twice" .....nor me I have been married for 40 years.

Wish he was the manager.....just teasing.

......away from the lightheartedness

Look rightly or wrongly, he will not hang around with procrastination like Lerner.....you can interpret that as a good thing or a bad thing.

I'll take his tweets as an enhancement to communication and take the rough with the smooth.

• Like 3

Â