Vancvillan

1 minute ago, Grasshopper said:

Come on Dr X

You've told us your aims

You've shown us you're willing to Invest

Now show us your balls

Sack RDM - go get Rowett or Phelan

Rowett or Phelan?!

I was hoping with his ambitions and money we could persuade someone a bit better then those two! 

7 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Rowett or Phelan?!

I was hoping with his ambitions and money we could persuade someone a bit better then those two! 

We are where we are!

Phase 1 - Get rid of the shite

Check

Phase 2 - Get new players in

Check

thank you SH DrX KW & RDM

Now for the kill

a manager to get us up

RDM out

Rowett - Phelan - Flores - Bruce (last resort) in

Even if we pretend that Mike Phelan isn't an embarrassing suggestion that people are only making because he happens to have Hull in 10th place after 5 games and for no other reason whatsoever, he has in fact agreed a deal with Hull to become their permanent manager, so, alas and alack, another dream destined to go unrealised, I'm so sorry. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Richard said:

Not so tweety now is he ?

Maybe Tony is being, you know, the professional owner of a historical and emotional organisation, giving the man he has tasked with being the face of said organisation the respect he deserves by not discussing any internal issues publicly?

Or something else similarly sensible!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tubby said:

Maybe Tony is being, you know, the professional owner of a historical and emotional organisation, giving the man he has tasked with being the face of said organisation the respect he deserves by not discussing any internal issues publicly?

Or something else similarly sensible!

Great. Trouble is tweeting in the frequency and detail as he did in the "good times" he's made a little rod for his own back 

5 hours ago, Richard said:

Great. Trouble is tweeting in the frequency and detail as he did in the "good times" he's made a little rod for his own back 

Not quite, everyone was excited about the transfer window.  Tweeting about transfers and the challenges of players who aren't interested is substantially different to tweeting about the personal future of the manager.

The manager needs the public backing of the chairman (or at least quiet so he can get on with it) whilst the reprobates needed to know they weren't welcome and should have been called out.  

come on guys.....The man has just spent a fortune in securing ownership of the club and allowing football people to spend his money on players.

some of the posts, smack of comments that i would expect from our competitors.

How many fans have banged on about.....money,money,money

We are on the same side for Gods sake......I have the highest regard for what Tony has tried to do. if its not working or in fact doesn't work for crying out loud, give a bit of credit for trying to help us.

For me, this has always been a football issue, not just a funding issue.

......what do you want him to say ****it I'll sell it to some guy from Ubekistan?

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Richard said:

.....but Richard, the so called "good times" were on paper....much like last season, not much learnt there ah!

now they are " on the pitch" its a different story.

but hey! That was always likely to be the case.

Â