Relegation thread 2016/17

GingerCollins29

Yes but the Leicester Team that almost got relegated ended the season going the right way, scored as many as any outside the top 8, and had to add  a 'mere' 40 points to their previous season to win the League.  We ended going the wrong way, with an appalling scoring record, and if  we add 40 points to last seasons total we will be in a relegation fight.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Fair enough, but it's common knowledge he doesn't like us. I think we would have to be exceptionally shite to finish 16th, I believe if their were signs of anything close to this after the first quarter of the season RDM would be gone.

We are SHITE

the only thing up for debate is if we are

exceptionally Shite

or

absolute Shite

• Like 2

I definitely trust bookmakers' opinions definitely definitely does anyone have any gambling sites to advertise i'm definitely a fan of them definitely give me some more odds i definitely never hear enough of them on sky sports or talkshite or bt sport or anything really it's amazing how low key they are just a sign of their trustworthiness definitely

Chris Sutton is the most stupid and bitter pundit I have ever heard which says a lot, his punditry on Malmo vs Celtic last season was absolute criminal he was nearly crying at the end

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Chris Sutton is the most stupid and bitter pundit I have ever heard which says a lot, his punditry on Malmo vs Celtic last season was absolute criminal he was nearly crying at the end

I'm convinced you are some sort of super troll.

Holloway is a word removed but doesnt mean he was wrong yesterday, our owner acted like one back and its why it was called up. If Dave Whelan or Mike Ashley did same thing I would call them an idiot as well

as for Chris Sutton he is a clearing in the woods

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

What has sutton said so wrong?? Dont get the hate he seems to be speaking sense on this one

• 1 month later...
Â