The 2016 Takeover Thread

Sam3773

Football focus are saying they are at Villa Park later to see how our situation is developing.  Seems odd to be here today and make special mention.  I wonder if they have some angle 

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Football focus are saying they are at Villa Park later to see how our situation is developing.  Seems odd to be here today and make special mention.  I wonder if they have some angle 

To Capture more of the protests maybe?

Edited by Kingman

I'd imagine we're a good club to cover today. Not because a takeover is close, but just because of the soap opera that has been unfolding here this week.

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Football focus are coming live from Wembley.

1 hour ago, AndyBM said:

football focus have made a wasted journey then

Yep everyone knows Villa stop all business at the weekend.  Transfers always wait til Monday and the players haven't worked a weekend for a couple of years.

Do billionaires hang around together? You'd think Randy could just flog us to one of his mates down the pub.

On second thoughts, he's probably got no mates.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

Like I said in another thread, we are getting more and more like a soap opera every day.

As soon as someone foots The Bill, Lerner should sell in a Heartbeat

Edited by Duck
  • Like 3

Just now, Duck said:

As soon as someone foots The Bill, Lerner should sell in a Heartbeat

We need it or we'll be a Casualty of the Championship.  Who can be the Doctor to save us?  Doctor Who?

14 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

Knowing Villa, we will probably bloody win tomorrow!

Get real this is Villa we are talking about.

Just now, trekka said:

Yeah, it's not like we're watching the Dream Team on Sky.  

Given the shite we have been served up this season watching that has got a lot of appeal these days.

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

bringing football into the dark ages again