The 2016 Takeover Thread

Sam3773

3 minutes ago, IwishIwasalivein1982 said:

I actually brought the club today for £1.50 and a packet of doritos. 

My first order of business is spending the parachute payments of birthday parties for Jack and Gabby. Black will be permanent manager. 

BS as Black doesn't want the perm managers job.

It's all coming together now. Gabby's part of the consortium, which is why he has sold his house, had a few parties and not bothered about training. Obviously Lescock and co. are pissed they will have to work for him. Explains why they have been so shite.

All is forgiven :)

Its amazing that people still do the 'saw such and such and he said this and that' thing or 'oh my mate who works here heard this'.

Directors and board members do not walk around stands telling everyone about whats going on in the boardroom, simple as that.

1 minute ago, Cliffy Biro said:

Its amazing that people still do the 'saw such and such and he said this and that' thing or 'oh my mate who works here heard this'.

Directors and board members do not walk around stands telling everyone about whats going on in the boardroom, simple as that.

Bernstein and King say hi!

Things sneak out now an again.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cliffy Biro said:

Oh the old vague tweet that could mean absolutely anything, how exciting!

So whats the deal you just throw something vague and non-descript out there and then when anything happens at all you just go "See, look, i am ITK!"

Normally I would agree with your cynicism regarding anything that comes from twitter. But as he is a life long Villa fan who also happens to be Andy Grays son I think his tweets have a tad more cache than most. Have you read his feed? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Cheers. 

Surely if he knew something, Andy Gray would be breaking the news and getting the credit.

But he is just hinting on Twitter which is different to potentially derailing the deal by going public on an international TV channel. 

3 minutes ago, thabucks said:

But he is just hinting on Twitter which is different to potentially derailing the deal by going public on an international TV channel. 

True. 

I'd be amazed that Andy Gray knows and local journalists don't though. 

2 hours ago, IwishIwasalivein1982 said:

I actually brought the club today for £1.50 and a packet of doritos. 

My first order of business is spending the parachute payments of birthday parties for Jack and Gabby. Black will be permanent manager. 

I misread that and thought Jack Black is the new manager. Rock back to the Premier League.

28 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Normally I would agree with your cynicism regarding anything that comes from twitter. But as he is a life long Villa fan who also happens to be Andy Grays son I think his tweets have a tad more cache than most. Have you read his feed? 

Yea i did when you mentioned it in this thread above, i just found it as hilarious as all the other vague itk bullshit. Out of interest what does him being Andy Grays son have to do with him being in the know? 

• Like 1