The 2016 Takeover Thread

Sam3773

To me this moment in the takeover feels like I've just done a massive poo, flushed the toilet and the water has continued to rise. It's the moment where it's up to the top of the porcelain... will the poop water overflow leaving us in a more serious mess, or will the blockage slip away and the water sink down to a normal level.

This just happened to me and I was shocked how similar the feeling was. I'm sure the Germans have a word for it.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

Last night I dreamt that Girls Aloud kidnapped me, took me to a hotel, tied me to the bedposts and s*xually abused me all night.

I woke up all sweaty and totally knackered.

Surely it was not a dream?

.......anyway back to reality.

How's the takeover going?

Was a dream, Girls Aloud split up along time ago

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

Last night I dreamt that Girls Aloud kidnapped me, took me to a hotel, tied me to the bedposts and s*xually abused me all night.

I woke up all sweaty and totally knackered.

Surely it was not a dream?

.......anyway back to reality.

How's the takeover going?

All night? What did they do to you after the first 3 minutes?

be happy if bought by a private individual, a lot less happy if government bought (though with their human rights record I think some of our players could be in trouble which I could get onboard with)

52 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

If Hollis has got £60m for this shambles of a club, then he has done a good job and earned his commission from Lerner

No matter about the present condition of the club, £60 million would be a bargain. It actually seems far too little. Perhaps we should wait and see if it really has been agreed at that price.