Bernstein/King resign?

Delphinho123

People in the press do have a tendency to over-hype things. I remember a few years ago there was a "huge" exclusive in one of the papers and all it was was an article linking Bale to Inter Milan (this was a couple of years before he went to Madrid IIRC).

4 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

The editor of the sun has tweeted that tomorrow will bring very bad news in the press for villa fans, cryptic and that's all he's tweeted

Probably something to do with the players out hours after relegation..

Edited by dudevillaisnice

2 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

If Hollis is spinning a yarn about the sale would it be fair to say he hasn't leaked the letters?

Got to say, it's not often such documents get leaked at Villa. DB and King must have wanted to make their positions very clear.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

The editor of the sun has tweeted that tomorrow will bring very bad news in the press for villa fans, cryptic and that's all he's tweeted

administration

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mantis said:

He said page 1 of The Sun will make painful viewing. At first I thought it was just going to be a report on the resignations but why would we be on page 1?

I thought .....t*ts up.....was on page 3

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Gabby has lost sufficient weight to be fit for Saturday!  

Re: The Sun - It'll be about that rumour of players being out on the piss on Saturday I should think.

Either that or it turns out it's Randy that took out that injunction!!

Edited by Pilchard

15 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Probably something to do with the players out hours after relegation..

Probably bringing us the bad news that Gabby has signed for a Chinese super league club to add to our woes. For some reason the press still think him leaving us would be some kind of blow not cause for celebration 

Just now, Pilchard said:

Re: The Sun - It'll be about that rumour of players being out on the piss on Saturday I should think

Right at the heart of the issues again. Another pulitzer to add to the sun's massive collection.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

Perhaps Graham Taylor was about to persuade Elton John to pump his money in. 

Apparently both Elton and Randy are going to be front page news tomorrow.

Say what you want, they won't let The Sun go down with this team.

• Like 2

Just now, Mantis said:

Don't the front pages get released around 10pm?

Yeah something similarly cryptic was mentioned on talksport earlier. I just assumed it was a trail for their 10pm show as that's where we were told to listen to get the latest from the front and back pages with regards to Villa. Maybe something is breaking...