Bernstein/King resign?

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Did the guy not indicate that the story was page 1 worthy?

It's very rare to see something on the front page of the The Sun which is actually that significant in the grand scheme of things.

• Like 2

Bet it's players partying and laughing after relegation.

Unless the Sun has found failures in Hollis' negotiation strategy and has brought in a corporate finance expert to explain those failings in layman's terms.

• Like 1

Administration , don't happen that quick does it?  

Depends on the agenda of the owner, could easily have engineered an administration and now just let the penny drop

Don't see it personally because it'd mean control taken off him

2 minutes ago, AndyBM said:

just when you think things cant get any worst, they do, i bet before even before this week is out, we will here yet more bad news, like gabby or nzogbia have been given new 5 year contracts on £100k per week, or steve bruce to be our next manager.

its clear randy isnt going to get his money back, he has completely ruined this club, i cant see how was even a successful businessman, he needs to cut his losses and hand the club over to a billionaire who actually has a vision for business, who then can employ a proper team to run the football side of it.

He wasn't.  His dad made all the money with a credit card company and by having friends in high places in the 80s and 90s. Randy inherited it all when his dad died. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, supernova26 said:

Administration , don't happen that quick does it?  

I don't know what the rules are regarding the points deduction, perhaps it's in our interest to do it now we're relegated but I have a feeling you're not allowed to do it.  I don't think finances are that bad anyway.

Just now, Sam3773 said:

Administration wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. It's the sun though. Probably just Flabby Agbonlahor and his superinjunction.

Don't think it is salacious gossip - something about a takeover according to Stan