Bernstein/King resign?

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, YLN said:

Yeah. Has to be this really, or some variation. Sex and/or booze related anyway. Something really shocking anyway. Like a picture of a hoverboard similar to the one Bacuna was using.

Hover-bored: Villa fans haven't had much to cheer about this season

Bac-un-a hoverboard hours after Villa's relegation is confirmed

Leandro meandros through Birmingham airport on his hoverboard

GAB SICK IN CAB

Villa star caught puking after a boozy night out following Villa's relegation.

18 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Apparently both Elton and Randy are going to be front page news tomorrow.

Say what you want, they won't let The Sun go down with this team.

annoyed.gif

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Would the Editor in Chief tweet like that if it was players on the piss? Don't know the papers in England but it seems a little bigger doesn't it.

I tend to hold this view. This is Aston Villa, not Chelsea or United, for it to be page 1 worthy it really has to be something quite big.

• Like 4

Just now, YLN said:

Yeah. Has to be this really, or some variation. Sex and/or booze related anyway. Something really shocking anyway. Like a picture of a hoverboard similar to the one Bacuna was using.

Hover-bored: Villa fans haven't had much to cheer about this season

Bac-un-a hoverboard hours after Villa's relegation is confirmed

Leandro meandros through Birmingham airport on his hoverboard

Gabby Agbonla-whore 

Joleon Lesbian-cott

Jack Grea-lick

Ashley West-got Wood

Carlos Dirty Sanchez

Some kind of sex scandal no doubt.

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I tend to hold this view. This is Aston Villa, not Chelsea or United, for it to be page 1 worthy it really has to be something quite big.

If it's so big why haven't we heard much yet? You'd think if it was something like administration it would've been leaked by now.

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I think Gabby was on the front of it pretty recently for his thing in Dubai.

There was talk of the terrorists having pics of a stadium in Birmingham, perhaps it's linked to that.  It's more likely to be a scandal of some sort though.

Yeah that was a bit quiet on here and tbf would fit in with the distasteful sun

"If you think it's bad now wait until you see tomorrow's front page!!!!"

Known terrorists have pics of villa park on phone...

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

But other clubs seem to love laughing/gorping at our plight and some even join our outrage we're flavour of the month (for all the wrong reasons) so players being up to no good despite Talksport claiming it's "massive".

Just now, Mantis said:

If it's so big why haven't we heard much yet? You'd think if it was something like administration it would've been leaked by now.

It's definitely not administration, they have probably obtained 'exclusive' footage of one or more of our players doing something either illegal or some kind of sex tape.