Players - Attitude/culture

Woodytom

The french players, or players from the french league, may be the only players I'd be bothered about keeping.

Amavi, Ayew, Veretout, Gana can all stay. Add Adama into that for pure potential and the rest can **** off.

No no, it's all the French players fault innit cuz they ain't got the pashun.

• Like 2

The french players, or players from the french league, may be the only players I'd be bothered about keeping.

Amavi, Ayew, Veretout, Gana can all stay. Add Adama into that for pure potential and the rest can **** off.

Gestede? He's French.

25 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

I don't have an issue with gestede. I'd keep him for next season.

Get 2 wingers firing crosses in and hel bag for fun. Let's keep it simple.

Adama and Grealish on each flank, go direct as anything.  Simples.

I can believe this even if it is the Star. Interesting read and the pieces fit together.....

It seems it wasn't just the fitness training they rebelled against. The poor lads wanted to booze without repercussions. How dare Garde ask for professionalism.

"A number of senior players questioned his handling of the youngster following a nightclub incident."

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/504709/Remi-Garde-Aston-Villa-boss-Jack-Grealish

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Woodytom said:

I don't have an issue with gestede. I'd keep him for next season.

Get 2 wingers firing crosses in and hel bag for fun. Let's keep it simple.

I'm stunned he scored that many in the Championship. His movement and anticipation is non excistent! Only against Swansea for the 1st half hour dud I see any fight in him but that went soon enough. I'd keep him though just as an impact but doubt he'll be here long he hasn't the attitude or desire to play for us. He may suit Pearsons winger style though!! 

Hopefully, as soon as relegation is official, the rumoured contract clauses reduce the players' wages massively. At this point, players will consider moving on.

Until then, they'll happily cash their cheques. Hopefully a drastic decrease of 50% will bring them crashing back down to earth, and realising that they do have to care, at least on the pitch.

11 hours ago, ReasonforRevolution said:

It seems it wasn't just the fitness training they rebelled against. The poor lads wanted to booze without repercussions. How dare Garde ask for professionalism.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/504709/Remi-Garde-Aston-Villa-boss-Jack-Grealish

Its been happening since Houlier. The club really needs to start sacking players rather then managers. 

On 3/30/2016 at 09:07, Wainy316 said:

No no, it's all the French players fault innit cuz they ain't got the pashun.

'They' haven't delivered anywhere near enough, the only one who has been decent is Gana and Amavi gets a pass due to his injury, the rest were a massive waste of money. 

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

'They' haven't delivered anywhere near enough, the only one who has been decent is Gana and Amavi gets a pass due to his injury, the rest were a massive waste of money. 

Veretout so far has been a major disappointment and Ayew has become a waste of space in last month or so with a stinking attitude

Â