Players - Attitude/culture

Woodytom

I can understand why people want RG to go, but what worries me is that the main problems are still at the club.Gabby looks a stone overweight, Lescott and Guzan, for all their experience, make such a lot of basic errors, Richards has no brain, and Westwood has never been any good, there lies the problem.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

I can understand why people want RG to go, but what worries me is that the main problems are still at the club.Gabby looks a stone overweight, Lescott and Guzan, for all their experience, make such a lot of basic errors, Richards has no brain, and Westwood has never been any good, there lies the problem.

Without going OT, this is the main reason i want RG to stay, i think he has identified the squad are full of tossers and i honestly think he would try to bin a lot of them in the sumer. Or, if he is going to leave/be sacked, it needs to happen now. 

Generally when a new manager comes into a club there is that period of assessment, "everyones slate is clean" so to speak, and we simply haven't got tine for that, we need to hit the ground runnung. The most important task of the summer is to change the culture within the squad, and that means binning all the tossers before shaping a new squad. 

Otherwise we will just be building on rotten foundations. 

23 minutes ago, av1 said:

When you consider that the two biggest pricks in the squad are the Club Captain and the Team Captain, its really no wonder we are bottom of league. 

Whoever the manager is next season, i hope his first job is to bin these words removed. 

Give this man a prize

I think the fans down at VP are far to nice

These players should be booed whenever they touch the ball between now and the end of the season with the exception of a few

Make them feel the hate and make it known we want them gone in the summer

i don't know about the rest of the fans but i've had just about enough of these complete and utter tossers who are stealing a living at the clubs expense

I'm talking about the likes of Lescott Richards Agbonlahor Bacuna e.t.c

The only defence for not doing this before is we were still in a chance with staying up were down anyway because of them so they may as well get dogs abuse for it

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 2

Grealish tweets glad to be back at training...

I know there's a majority waiting for it to be official first but I dont think I've heard you're not fit to wear the shirt sang properly all season, hopefully the penny will drop before the years out, they've got away with murder

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jon_c said:

I bet they're all delighted, they hated a manager that made them train to hard on their fitness. So they couldn't be bothered to try.

Same with Houlier. Hopefully the squad get culled as quickly and as ruthlessly as the board have. 

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I know there's a majority waiting for it to be official first but I dont think I've heard you're not fit to wear the shirt sang properly all season, hopefully the penny will drop before the years out, they've got away with murder

Quite ridiculous. The manager of the club has just left - this is almost as bad as the Lescott tweet.

5 minutes ago, GeordieVillan said:

Quite ridiculous. The manager of the club has just left - this is almost as bad as the Lescott tweet.

And Grealish has liked the tweet Villa wrote with the link to Gardes leaving of the club.

15 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

He also 'liked' the Official account tweeting that Garde had left.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Worthless little scrote.

He'll never amount to a damn thing.

Still, we shouldn't hold him to account, he's probably been on the sauce.

Edited by Davkaus

2 minutes ago, DeepDish said:

I have a feeling that there will be a very nasty atmosphere toward the players in the last matches.

I **** hope so.

Let's see the bastards **** dare to have a 'lap of appreciation'.

Edited by Davkaus

4 minutes ago, midian said:

And Grealish has liked the tweet Villa wrote with the link to Gardes leaving of the club.

What an idiot. We have short memories though - if he starts doing the business, we will get over it soon enough.

There's no **** chance Grealish will "start doing the business".

He's probably had less than 5 hours of decent football in his career, and he threw his toys out of the pram as soon as a manager started to hold him to account for his behaviour.

He clearly thinks it's Garde's fault he wasn't playing more, rather than having a **** ounce of ability to reflect on his own mistakes.

**** him, he's a prick.

Edited by Davkaus

Â