Players - Attitude/culture

Woodytom

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Garde gone, Adama and Grealish fit and available for Saturday

:detect:

not surprised at all, said before they would be fit when Garde was gone. He wanted nothing to do with them from my view

Garde strikes me as an honest man so when he suggests there are serious issues in the locker room I can't help but believe him. It is such a shame that we're stuck with this circus going on at the club and some serious sorting out is desperately needed. If we have to terminate a few contracts to rid ourselves of poisonous attitudes/influences then I think it is worth the financial kick in the nuts assuming it's legally possible (seems it's really hard to fire footballers if some comments on here are to be taken as truth). Attitude change will be key for next season or we're in real deep. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Garde strikes me as an honest man so when he suggests there are serious issues in the locker room I can't help but believe him. It is such a shame that we're stuck with this circus going on at the club and some serious sorting out is desperately needed. If we have to terminate a few contracts to rid ourselves of poisonous attitudes/influences then I think it is worth the financial kick in the nuts assuming it's legally possible (seems it's really hard to fire footballers if some comments on here are to be taken as truth). Attitude change will be key for next season or we're in real deep. 

Or we get a manager that can man manage and not piss off 65% of the first team squad along with his coaches? Works both ways, players have by no means been great but Garde dug himself a hole and theen kept on digging. Not great management, he lost control early on and never recovered.

21 hours ago, KHV said:

Or we get a manager that can man manage and not piss off 65% of the first team squad along with his coaches? Works both ways, players have by no means been great but Garde dug himself a hole and theen kept on digging. Not great management, he lost control early on and never recovered.

Quite possibly so. Garde was definitely not the greatest thing since sliced bread, but I do wonder what their excuse is today..

No new manager is going to turn these shitters into decent players

A complete clear out is needed get rid of them all bring in a new manager and let him bring in his own players and start fresh

If i see the likes of Agbonlahor next season sigh.....

1 minute ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Clowns. Bacuna got booed but I think all of them need to get booed just as much. Richards and Lescott seem to get away with it every week despite being the worst. I hate the players every single of them. 

didnt think was fair he was only one singled out. Yes he made a stupid though hilarious interview in the week but look at Lescott, Westwood, Guzan, Richards throughout the season and have done a hell of a lot worse

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Richard said:

Unprofessional rabble. I do not think we will get another point al season

As Rodney marsh said today, these players are a disgrace to the professional game.

Agree that we should terminate several player contracts, I've been saying that for quite some time. However, if we are to terminate or sell or let go of most or all I think we all need to understand that assembling a completely new squad will likely mean that promotion next year will be hard. Surely, some of the current players must have the correct attitude and quality to play for us in the Championship?  

• Like 1

Â