Players - Attitude/culture

Woodytom

By stropping about the manager they have most likely got this institution of a football club relegated. That is unforgivable. Never mind their views on Garde they should put in the effort for themselves, the club and the fans. It is what they are paid for! It is a disgrace and they will have to do a LOT in the coming years for me to forget that. It is heartbreaking to see. Looking at their social media you would believe that they do not care and it is all one big joke. These are the people us as fans put our faith in and they are taking the pi** out of us all.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ReasonforRevolution said:

Looking at their social media you would believe that they do not care and it is all one big joke. 

It is. They've "failed", but they're all still multi-millionaires.

They don't give a shit about this club. Grealish is a boyhood Villa fan, allegedly. You'd never believe it, would you?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

In a different thread, you moaned about Garde's lack of balls. Here you're moaning about disciplining Grealish.

At least be consistent when you're slamming Garde for everything.

well picking on the youngest player in the squad while the "experienced" players getting away with worse crap, start everyweek is a manager with no balls

Edited by Zatman

Just now, Zatman said:

well picking on the youngest player in the squad while the "experienced" players getting away with worse crap, start everyweek is a manager with no balls

Whatever :crylaugh:

Grealish has been stupid, a few times now. The summer, the drinking incident and now the Twitter shite tonight. You can't hide behind his age. It's just stupid.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

but they didnt start every week

pretty much all of the experienced 'trouble makers' have been benched at some point.

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He attempted to push gabby to one side only to have to bring him back because of injuries and ayew's stupidness. Richards has been benched recently too.

Try harder. 

Edited by Ingram85

I hate them all, this squad has nearly pushed me to stop supporting Villa full stop and going to watch Kiddy or Bromsgrove instead. No one to respect or support, all hateful, thick as **** self entitled arseholes

I detest them. Grealish. Gabby. Klingon. Richards. etc... Want them all to just **** off. Come and fight me you 'big men' word removed's. Always offering our fans out and ridiculing them without repercussions. Sack them all!

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dounavilla said:

The new manager should ban twitter for the players.

The unprofessional clowns just won't bother trying for him either, if he does. 

Look at how upset they were when Remi wanted them to improve their fitness.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, dounavilla said:

The new manager should ban twitter for the players.

I work for a normal company and my contract says not to release information about the company or bring it into disrepute on social media. 

So I see no sane reason why football clubs shouldn't be doing the same.

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

If Garde cured AIDs you'd moan that he hadn't cured Cancer.

Obvious agenda is obvious.

Edited by Stevo985

A lot of unnecessary unpleasantness arises from our players on social media. Personally, I'd rather they'd not be on it.

Having said that, look at Amavi's account. Full of support, retweets of positive messages from fans and some French tweets which admittedly I'm not sure what they say but I bet they're nice too.

He should hold a seminar on social media etiquette for a few of the other players.

Â