The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

Just now, lapal_fan said:

The whole board is full of pedantic, Autistic spectrum, angry bods. It's a forum, only huge geeks use forums :lol:

You gotta expect it, if you give it.

You got it right with hyperbole, don't fan the flames when there aren't any to waft at, I thought Crispy Kreme made a decent point that wasn't pfe at all.

Oh i expect it , heck I welcome it maybe even encourage it ,long as it doesn't overstep a certain level obviously.

I've said before a forum of people saying x is shit and 99 people posting to say yeah I agree would be a dull place ... whether others agree I can't say but if they didn't agree I'd argue with them :)

Just to be clear i wasn't saying Chris post was PFE  in my reply

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

:crylaugh:made me laugh then made me scowl 😖and then laugh again 🤣.

Yes,  we have the whole spectrum covered I am sure of it.

Tell me I'm wrong! 

I mean, look at @limpid, he's a computer made out of meat :lol:  

👀

Bye everyone, it's been nice knowing ya.. 😐  

• Haha 1

UK almost on the verge of nearly being ready to make a proposal

BBC

The UK government is planning to put out "concrete proposals" for reaching a Brexit deal with the EU within the next few weeks

Is the plan to drop acres of paper on the EU side of the table in 2 weeks time, giving them 24 hours to read it and then claim we did our bit, they missed their deadline? Really strange that we can be claiming to be negotiating but don’t have anything firm to discuss for a couple more weeks, when the deadline is essentially, a couple more weeks. I still can’t decide if it’s a plan (of sorts), a deliberate lack of a plan, a genuine cock up lack of a scooby doo of how to formulate a plan, or just plain denial of reality.

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

UK almost on the verge of nearly being ready to make a proposal

BBC

Is the plan to drop acres of paper on the EU side of the table in 2 weeks time, giving them 24 hours to read it and then claim we did our bit, they missed their deadline? Really strange that we can be claiming to be negotiating but don’t have anything firm to discuss for a couple more weeks, when the deadline is essentially, a couple more weeks. I still can’t decide if it’s a plan (of sorts), a deliberate lack of a plan, a genuine cock up lack of a scooby doo of how to formulate a plan, or just plain denial of reality.

S07E08_08.png

• Like 3

That’s absolutely what she’s saying.

On the radio earlier it was basically a statement of she doesn’t particularly like him, but for the sake of a couple of days to get rid of Johnson and get no deal killed, she’d be content to hold her nose and vote him in.

She went further, she asked Swinson that if she’s got an alternative nominee, now’s the time to name them.

Came over as a very reasonable position she was willing to discuss, compromise on, or step aside if there were better ideas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

That’s absolutely what she’s saying.

On the radio earlier it was basically a statement of she doesn’t particularly like him, but for the sake of a couple of days to get rid of Johnson and get no deal killed, she’d be content to hold her nose and vote him in.

She went further, she asked Swinson that if she’s got an alternative nominee, now’s the time to name them.

Came over as a very reasonable position she was willing to discuss, compromise on, or step aside if there were better ideas.

As I said on the previous page I think Johnson’s performance this week will have galvanised a few minds. 

There will be more MP’s than ever before considering a temporary government in order to just pull the plug on his antics. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bickster said:

Has anybody mentioned that Wee Jimmy Krankie is almost saying she'll support Corbyn in a caretaker PM role?

Would Corbyn get majority support from the house ?  Swinson wouldn’t back him would she ? And I doubt the deselected Tories would , meaning you’d end up with the very GE labour are running away from 

11 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Would Corbyn get majority support from the house ?  Swinson wouldn’t back him would she ? And I doubt the deselected Tories would , meaning you’d end up with the very GE labour are running away from 

For a week or so they might

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I presume they would all discuss it before actually going ahead and doing it. 

I don’t think it will be Corbyn but could be someone less controversial. 

Lovely language from Farage. No surprise that those behind him and the happy clappers in the audience are all white/gammon pink pretty much all at least 50+ who have either retired or are set for life and now couldn't give a shit about the consequences of Brexit on the generations that follow them. Selfish bastards.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 2

Â